Party Drama!

We got up to our rooms and got dressed."Girls were lucky we got nice party clothes" I said putting my makeup on.

And talking to kim and cece because I was sharing the room with them.

"Yeah I know we need to look Gorgeous" Cece said putting on perfume as we were all finished.

(Kim=Black dress Cece=Green Dress me=Red Dress)

"Faith I could take care of eve for you at the party because am gonna be in the garden with my friends so it's much quieter".

Danielle said before I got out the Room.

"Yeah sure that's fine but let me just get her blanket and her Coat and gloves so she isn't cold" I said leaving danielle with eve in the Carrier seat.

And getting the Blanket, Coat and gloves and locking the room.

"Thanks so much for offering and her bag is with sam in the lobby" I said as we made it to the Lobby where everyone else was at.

"Baby you look amazing" sam said kissing me. I blushed. " thanks and danielle is looking after eve at the party so let's go".

I said as they all stood up and I held sams hand while we all walked to the taxis that were taking us.

I was in a Taxi with Sam, Danielle(eve) Cece and perri. And the others were in different taxis.

"I can't Belive your going tomorrow already" sam wispered in my ear as the rest talked.

"Yeah I know am gonna miss you" I said Kissing his lips.

"Me Too" He said holding my hand as we made it to the party.

"Ok were all here so let's go in an have fun" Danielle Said Smiling.

We got inside and the house was full of people dancing and having drinks. Sam had his arm around my waist.

"Sam baby go have fun with the boys it's ok it's not like am leaving you" I said unwrapping his arms from my waist.

"Fine ok any Problems With you girls call us" He said kissing me and leaving to dance with they rest.

"Right Faith am gonna go outside with eve if you need me call me and have fun"

she said going outside with eve in the Carrier seat. And eve in a purple coat and gloves sleeping.

Me and the girls danced a little but with the boys (diversity) watching you everytime it's hard.

"You guys need to calm down and let us be free to dance" Frankie said.

"We just want you girls Safe because there is loads of men here" Ashley said as Sam Nodded.

"Ok thanks but don't stare at us dancing" I said to them as they Laughed. "Well I love your private lessons you give me" sam said cheekily and refering to the lapdance.

"What Private lessons Faith" the boys all laughed I shaked my head In embarrassment.

I went outside to see if danielle was ok with eve. "Hi danielle you alright with eve" I said checking on her.

"Yeah am fine go have fun" she said as Eve was sleeping.

I went back inside and I danced with the girls. When I kept on seeing the same guy checking me out everytime.
So I went over to sam.

"Sam that Man Keeps on checking me out its Uncomfortable" I said sitting next to him with the boys.

"Don't Worry Faith just Call us If he does anything" Terry Said Smiling. "Thanks" I said then I cuddled Into sams Arm.

"I love you" I said to sam "I love you too but for now go have fun" He said kissing me.

I left sam and went to get a drink. "Hey Beautiful" A pair of hands wrapped around my waist from behind. "Sam Stop" I said laughing and turned around to see the man that kept checking me out.

"Why are following me" I said walking away but he grabbed my arm."Hey hey chill am just trying to get to know you its ok am nice. My name is Ryan what's yours?" He said putting his hand out.

I shaked it. "My name is Faith" I smiled. "Wow Gorgeous name for a Gor a Gorgeous girl" He said smiling. I blushed.

"Thanks but if your trying to flirt with me I have a boyfriend and he is right there also I have a Daughter with him" I said pointing to sam dancing with the boys.

"Aw Lucky Boy he got you first your so pretty. Get to know me we could be friends " He said moving closer to me.

"Ok" I said smiling. "Well Am Ryan and your so fit" He said about to kiss my Cheek.

"OI WHAT YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!" I heard sam Shout.
He grabbed Ryan and pinned him against the wall.

"HEY Man Chill I was just being friendly" He said in sams face because they were the sam height.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND" Sam shouted as Terry got sam and ashley got Ryan.

"SAM STOP!" I shouted because he was a bit drunk. But he wouldn't listen. "YOUR A PRICK YOU KNOW THAT. YOUR ALWAYS JEALOUS OF SOME MAN JUST LOOKING AT ME. Sam you need to calm down I can't have a relationship with someone that is constantly jealous at every single thing sam. We've got a daughter and I don't want to argue with you. Just leave me alone!" I said crying and leaving the house with the girls following me and danielle with eve.

"Sam needs to calm his temper" ellie said hugging me and calming me down. "It's ok girls thanks tell sam I don't want to talk to him" I said hugging them all.

Then I seen the boys coming with sam calmed down. "Ugh Sams coming" I said walking away with danielle and eve.
"Oh by the way thanks so much for taking care of eve" I said to danielle as she nodded and smiled. "FAITH PLEASE AM SORRY! Are you breaking up with me" Sam shouted running up to me.

"No sam am not Gonna break up with you but you need to understand that you can't be jealous because next time this relationship would be done" I said as he looked very sad.

I hugged him tightly "I still love you though and I forgive you" I said kissing him. "I love you too".

After all that drama we went back to the hotel.