Shopping!

^Eve^
Faith's POV
Today me and the girls are going shopping.

and I was sat in the living ready in short denim blue overalls with I white crop top inside since my belly wasnt fully big yet.

with white nike superstars and a Flowery Kimono.

The girls soon came out of the kitchen since they had finished their breakfast.

"Time to go shopping" ellie and cece screamed. "Ok SELFIE" I shouted as we posed in front of a massive mirror and posted it on instagram.

Sam was the first to like then all of the boys like and so did many fans. "Let's go the taxi is waiting" kim said smiling. We locked the doors and jumped in the taxi.

I decided to text sam since it was 4 hours apart Here was 2pm and in London it was 5pm.

Me= Miss you Babe xx

4 minutes later I got a text

Sam=Miss you too xx even though it's only been a day you look pretty on the photo xx

Me= Aww Thanks Baby x how is eve? X

Sam= She good me mitch and perri took her to the park today and then we went swimming xx

Me= Aww That's cute maybe we should get her swimming lessons cx

Sam= Good idea Gtg Rehearse Love you xxx

Me= Love you too xxx

"Were here" Cece said excited.
Through out the whole day shopping we brought some clothes, bags, even clothes for sam.

And I also managed to go to a Sweet shop and buy sweets for eve when I get home.

We were now in a Small cafe about to have coffee and cakes when I seen a young man, I would say same age as Ellie look over to our table then staring at ellie.

"Ellie look at that cute boy over there" I said trying to make it obvious.

"Maybe it's your chance to get a boyfriend" kim said smiling.

"Go get his number ellie" me and cece smiled.

"Ok but let me just go buy my coffee" she said standing up to order.

Ellie's POV
I got out of my seat and went to buy coffee but the same boy followed.

"Hi" He said smiling as paid the lady.
"Hi" i smiled back.

"Your really Pretty" He said as I blushed. "Thanks" I said speechless.

"My Name is joe" He said taking his hand out for me to shake. "Am Ellie" I said shaking his hand.

(BTW am using joe sugg my fave Youtuber in the book and just pretend he isn't a youtuber yet)

"Sorry if I was staring at you before its just your really cute" He said smiling.
"Aww Thanks" I smiled back.

"Where you from" He asked as I took a sip from my coffee. "Me and my friends over there were from London what about you" I said pointing to cece faith and kim

"Wow same am from London I just came here to stay a week on holiday with my friend over there" He said pointing to a Boy sat at the small table.

"Can I have your number" He smiled. "Yeah sure" I said as he passed me his phone and I typed in my number.

"Great thanks but before you go when are you going back to London" He said putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Were going home in 5 days what about you" I answered.

"Same! how about when we get back to London I take you out on a date" He smirked.

"I would love to thanks" I smiled. "Ok see ya then" he said hugging me. And walked back to the table.

"You took like 10mins he obviously likes you" Faith said smiling as we all stood up to walk out.

"He asked me out on a date" I said jumping up and down.

"REALLY! Aww am happy for you ellie" kim and faith shouted getting happy.

Later we got back to the village and stayed in having pizza and watching movies.

Faith's POV

"Girls let's go swimming" Cece said standing up. "Yeah good idea" kim said. We went into the room and put our bikinis on.

I had a White bikini, kim had red, ellie had pink and cece had blue.

They all jumped in the pool but I went down the stairs since am pregnant.

We then put music on (drake/ Truffle Butter) and of course cece started to twerk so I decided to post it on instagram.

CECE TURN AROUND" kim shouted Laughing.

Then cece spotted me and got embarrassed.

"Am posting it" I said as she tried to stop me. "Please don't" she said laughing

"Don't worry am sure perri would love to see this video" I said smirking. "Ugh your so mean" she said sitting down by the pool.

I seen that all the boys liked the video.

"Oooh Cece wanna hear the comments" I said as she turned and nodded.

"Ok perri said 'Look Fit' with loads of heart Emojis, loads of girls said you have an amazing body, everyone has basically went crazy for that video" I smiled cheekily.

"Now it's gonna be awkward when we get back home cause all the boys have liked the video" she said getting some champagne. "Haha probably" I smiled.

Later it was 10pm and we went back inside got changed and went to sleep.

================================
Thanks For Reading x