Meeting Again

Faith's POV
*2 Weeks Later*
Today me the girls were seeing the boys again Ahhh! I missed sam so much.

And Eve is Now 3 Weeks Old. I woke got dressed into a Wooly Pink Jumper with highwaisted Blue jeans folded at the bottom and White nike superstars.

I washed eve and put her into a Purple dress with a teddy bear on it saying ' i missed you Daddy!' On the front with pink letters.

And white frilly socks with purple converse.

(We were back at my house a week ago) I breast feeded eve. after I finished with my breakfast I heard a knock on the door so I opened the door.

"Hey girls" I said as i put eve in the pram. It was me Cece, Franchessca, ellie, starr,Kim and elvie coming to Blackpool.

Because diversity were dancing there last and then for a few days they have rest then travel again.

"Ok Girls Let's get to the Train Station" Frankie Said as we all got happy.

And went to the Train station in a big taxi with our small suitcases for 3 days. We got to the Train station and got our tickets and got in the train.

"OMG I can't wait to see Sam" I said sitting down at the table of four the other girls were on the next on. It was 7 of us girls going.

After four hours on the train. We got off and went to the hotel the boys were staying at.

We had our rooms and I was sharing with Kim and cece and starr was with elvie, frankie with ellie.

I still had eve's pram so we waited Downstairs in the ground floor for the boys.

Because they went to explore the rest of blackpool and ashley exept for the boys knew that we were coming today.

We waited for 10 mins when we seen 8 handsome boys come through the Hotel door.

As soon as the boys seen us I ran to sam "SAM!" I shouted and jumping onto him with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I missed you soo much baby" I cried into his neck."I can't belive your here were is eve".
He said kissing me. I pointed to the pram with ellie and elvie watching her.

We went over. "Hey girls" He said hugging both of them. "OMG Eve Looks So Cute With this dress".

He said picking her up and kissing her tiny forehead. Eve then started to cry.

"Aww sam I think she is Crying because she misses you too" I said
Kissing his cheek.

"I think she does and I love the dress you got her" He said rocking her back and forward.

"All those lonely nights without my favourite girls was hard I missed you both so much". he said kissing me very happy.

We all hugged each of the boys" I love this dress you got eve wow" Terry said laughing as he was holding eve.

We all decided to go and celebrate (she wore what's on the pic above). And Eve into a Yellow baby jumpsuit that had peppa pig on the front.

Us girls got downstairs while the boys were waiting sitting on chairs. They started whistling at us and we laughed.

We left and sam was with eve's pram while we walked on the side way on our way to a fancy chinese buffet a few minutes away from the hotel.

When we got there we got seated and I was at the end because of eve's pram I was feeding her first so that she could go to sleep because it was now 9pm.

After i finished feeding eve I put her gently in the pram while she was sleeping. Us girls went first to get our foods then the boys went.