Hanging out with Diversity!

The next day I was asked by Mitch if we could all hang out with him and sam in their shared house.

I wore what's on the Top and I know it's a bit sexy with a house full of boys but I promise it's only for sam.

I got brushed my teeth then had breakfast and went upstairs to get dressed and I also checked the time 3:00pm I went downstairs and watched some tv before I got called by my mum to get in the car " Faith come let's get in the car now" she smiled.

Skip Car Ride➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡
As I got out I said bye to my mum. "Mum I will text you the time to pick me up ok" she nodded and drove off as I knocked on the white door.

Few seconds later perri opened the door with his mouth open looking at me."What" I laughed. " No you just look reallllyy nice today" He said stretching the word "really". I blushed at his comment. And then he showed me in.

I walked in to see all the boys sitting on a large Black Corner sofa and as they turned to me sam jumped up and went to kiss me softly on the cheek.
" You look so damn Hot Right Now your making feel horny" He wispeared quietly in my ear I Smiled and kissed his neck.

After that we all sat down and debated on Domino's and horror movies. We soon decided on Domino's and Annabelle I loved horror movies so much but just for today I was gonna act like I was scared just to cuddle sam.

As we were all sat on the corner sofa I had my back against sams chest because he was sat cross legged and I was on his lap. It was pitch black and we finnished our pizzas and I then started to feel sam Hands slide under my crop top and unclip my bra " Sam baby am trying to watch a movie please stop" I Said quietly. "Sorry it's just I feel turned on cause of what your dressed like" He said and also started to kiss my neck slowly I then quietly moaned as he had stopped at my week Spot I didn't want it to carry on in a room full of diversity boys here so I said "Sam if you stop I will do what I know your thinking upstairs but just not know ok" He nodded and whispered" I can't wait;)".

================================
Thanks for reading( it's a bit sexuel but eh Doesn't matter) xx