Long Lost Older Brother!

^Leo^ ( BTW this is hakeem from empire I think he's hottt♡)

Faith's POV (3pm)

I was sitting in the living with benji in my arms since sam was at the studio for his last rehearsal before butlins tomorrow.

And danielle took care of eve today.

When my phone started to ring. Mum.

F=faith m=mum

F=Hi mum you ok

M= yeah, but can you come over cece is already here too I Need to talk to both of you

She said sounding nervous.

F= Ok I'll come now bye

M= Bye

She hung up. "Hmm Strange" I thought then I went and put my sandels on since I was in a crop top and white skater skirt because I was about to go nandos with cece.

I got in the car with benji in the back then drove to my parents house.

*Parents Home*

"Well I called you both here because me and your dad wanted you to meet your brother Leo he's 21 years old".

my mum introduced us to a Young tall brown haired boy sitting next to our dad.

"Hi" Cece smiled. "How come were only meeting now it's been years" I said shocked.

"Well when he was 7...er well someone took him as in kidnapped him at the park and we could never find him again...I cried for days trying to look for him.. but then your dad got help from the police and they searched for weeks. And they found Leo in the country side in a abandoned farm in the bacement unconscious we took him to the hospital then he fell into a coma since he hadn't been fed... but we just thought there was no hope keeping him we were to scared to keep Leo so we gave him away to your dads brother to take care of him and so today I thought it's time to introduce you to Leo your big brother" my mum explained with tears running down her face.

"Nice to meet you Leo this is Benjamin he's 3 days old and I've got another child her name is eve she's 1 and my boyfriend is sam craske from diversity" I smiled showing him a photo of eve and sam.

"Aww she cute and your boyfriend looks like a keeper kids before me" Leo smiled as we all laughed.

"Why don't you come to nandos with us and we could get to know eachother and we might take you to the studio where all the boys rehears".

Cece said as we all stood up. "Sure why not" He said putting his jacket back on.

"I really hope you all will get along" my dad smiled following us to the door. "I hope so too" I smiled at Leo.

*Nandos*

"I've never been here" Leo said as we were all seated. "What Really" Cece choked on her drink.

"Yeah I just wasn't really interested, even though I passed it like everyday" He smiled drinking his cola.

"Well I think it's the best restaurant Ever" I smiled feeding benji some warm milk.

"We'll see" He grinned. Soon benji started to cry a lot "shh" I said swaying him carefully back and forth.

"I'll hold him" Leo said as I passed benji to him.