Welcome Home Eve!

The next day I woke up with sam in the hospital "Morning Babe" I said kissing his bare chest "am gonna call the nurse so that we can go home" sam said getting Up.

We got a shower and the nurse showed me and sam how to wash and feed the baby as it was our first time being parents. And I also got to breast feed Eve.

Later we left the hospital thanking them. And went home in sams car.

"Did you Bring A Carseat Sam" I said looking at him "Yeah it's in there baby" sam then put eve in the Carseat in the back with me.
"Let's go home" I said to eve and kissed her tiny lips.

10 mins later we parked outside our house. And got out the car with eve in the baby carrier with sam while I opened the door.

"Welcome home Eve!" Everyone shouted as Eve started to wake up. I smiled and thanked everyone as we started to party.
*8:30*
Later everyone left sam me where sat on the sofa with me breast feeding eve on my chest when there was Knock on the door.

Sams POV

"I'll get it baby" I kissed her and she smiled. I opened The door to see mitch standing there with blood on his face and cuts everwhere.

"mitch what happened to you" I said letting him in "I was attacked on the way home and this was a easier and faster option to come here" He said panting.

Faith's POV
"OMG! MITCH what happened to you" I said as I finished breast feeding Eve.
" I was attacked on the way home" He said sitting down. "Why?" I asked confused.

"It's not easy to say but you kn-ow the one th-at Ra-p-e-d you" He said struggling to speak I nodded. "He said that he will come for you again am sorry.

Your gonna have to walk with one of the boys because you can't walk alone while he is After you" He said.

"THAT BOY IS GONNA GET IT WHEN I SEE HIM!" Sam shouted " Sam Eve is sleeping" I said getting annoyed. "Sorry but I will sort him out even worse" He said getting angry.

I just sighed and looked at Eve "Your daddy is crazy" I wispered in her ear.

================================
Short Chapter but Thanks for Reading x