Leaving!

Faith's POV
The next Day was the day sam was leaving for 1 month and I wasn't happy am gonna miss him loads.

We both woke up and got dressed I went in Eve's room and seen her wide awake playing with the soft toys terry brought her.

"Hey baby" I said picking her up. I walked back in my room and in the bathroom to wash eve.

After I finished washing her I dried her and dressed her up in a Baby Hello kitty onsie.

I fed her baby formula milk.

We finished and drove to the studio with eve in the baby car seat.

We saw everyone else with their suitcases "ok boys we ready to say good bye" ashley clapped his hands. I looked at sam with teats falling down my face.

"Am gonna miss you sooo much sam" I said crying into his neck. "It ok am gonna miss you both aswell" He said hugging me tight.

He got eve and picked her up "see you in a month baby I love you soo much" He wispered in her ear.

"Right come on boys let's get going" they all jumped on the tour bus. And waved then left.

Cece came and hugged me" its ok sis he will come back and we could visit him" she said smiling. I smiled. And went back home in a taxi.

Sams POV
We left them there for a month. Am gonna miss faith and eve so much.
"Come on guys cheer up they will come visit us in 3 weeks" ashley said smiling. We all smiled too.

Our first Stop was Paris so 5 hrs on this tour bus with my brothers.
This is gonna be fun.

"So sam no more sex for 1 month" mitch said to me as all the boys laughed. "How do you feel?" He said smirking. "Like Shit" I laughed with the boys.

"Come let's stop teasing sam. So perri how is your relationship with cece" ashley laughed. "Were good thanks" perri answered.

After 5hrs on the bus we finally Stopped at the hotel that we were staying at for 2 days.

We got checked in and found our rooms I was in the same room as warren, perri was with mitch, Jordan was with ike, and Terry was with ashley.

I decided to text Faith.

Me= Hey baby we got to the hotel xx
What you doing now?

Few seconds later there was a reply.

Faith= Hey Babe I miss you already xx
And am at Kim's house cause I don't want to be alone xxx

Me= Am glad your there xx am gonna go to sleep now I love both you and eve so much Night xxx

Faith= I love You Too xxx Night

I left it like that and went straight to sleep.

================================
Thanks for Reading Guys And also thanks for the Votes! X