Coming Home!

We Got to the hotel and went up to our rooms I got changed with kim and cece because I was sharing the room with them.

Kim's bed was next to mine and cece's was in front of me. I changed eve into her micky mouse Onesie and socks I fed her milk and then put her on my bed to sleep because there is no Baby cot.

I got into my pjs and layed down on the bed next to eve while kim and cece where in there beds sleeping.

Then there was a knock at the door. I opened up to see sam. "Hey babe" He said kissing me and I kissed him back" you alright" I said letting him in as he sat on the bed looking at eve.

"Can I take care of her tonight because I haven't really taken care of her yet" He said as Eve turned her head A little.

"Yeah sure" I said as he picked her up and got the bag with clothes in. "What time are you leaving tomorrow baby" He said putting eve laying down of his shoulder.

"Erm...I think anytime as long as it's not past 10pm because we don't want to travel that late" I said as he opened the door "ok then I love you so much night".
He said kissing me for a Few Seconds "night Love you too" I said kissing eve and closing the door.

I went back in bed and checked the time '9pm' on my phone then went straight to sleep.

*Next Morning*

The next day I woke up to hearing the shower on and Kim on her phone.
"Morning Kim today we leave" I said sitting up.

"I know am gonna miss mitch so much" she looking at me.

"Aww am gonna miss the boys Too" I said hearing the shower close and cece come in a towel. " Ok am gonna go take a shower" kim said to both of us smiling.

As soon as Cece was Taking her towel off to dry her self the door opened...

Sams POV
I woke up to eve Crying and warren woke up too. I picked her up and she calmed down "I think she wants some food sam" Warren laughed.

"Definitely" I said getting up and going to the door. "Were you going" Warren asked me. "To faith" I said as Eve started to cry a bit. "What of the girls are getting changed" He said laughing.

"Na don't think so" I said leaving the room and walking to Faith's room.
Soon eve started crying because she was hungry so I opened the door and accidentally saw cece naked " OMG am sorry" I said quickly leaving.

Faith's POV
"OMG am sorry" sam quickly got out of the room. "OMG he saw me naked" Cece said panicking.

"I'll go talk to him" I said as she covered herself.

"San why did you just walk in" I said trying not to laugh. "Am sorry it's just that eve is hungry so I needed to get her bottle I forgot it yesterday" He said passing eve to me.

"Tell Cece I didn't see anything down there" He said kissing me. "Ok" I said walking back in the room.

"Cece sam said he didn't see anything down there" I said As kim came out of the shower as I was feeding eve.

"Woah sam did what" Kim said suprised. "He accidentally came in and saw Cece Naked but just the top half" I said as she laughed.

"Girls don't laugh how am I supposed to face him downstairs" she said fully dressed in black ripped jeans and a White crop top with vans.

"The only person that can see me naked is perri" she said smirking.

"Woah really so have you guys already had sex " Kim asked as she nodded and laughed "maybe" she said cheekily and we all laughed.