Argument!

Faith's POV

The Next Day I Woke Up To eve Crying "its Ok baby what wrong shush shush" I said rocking her bsck and forward as she calmed down. I turned I head "where is sam I said".

I got up and got dressed into leggings and a white shirt. I washed eve and put her into a pink micky mouse jumpsuit. I breast feeding eve. After I had my breakfast and the door opened.

Sams POV
I woke up early to a text from ashley.

Ash= rise and shine sam come to the studio need to tell you guys something.

I got out of bed and got dressed into Jeans and a Black Hoodie. I kissed faith while she was sleeping and also kissed eve. I had breakfast and went down to the studio walking because my car was still there.

I got there to be greeted my the boys in the studio" ashley why have you got us this early in the morning it's 8am" I said sitting down on the chair.
"Well boys we've got a mini tour just around Europe in a 1 month" ashley said.

We all cheered "how long for?" Mitch asked. "It's for 1 month touring around different city's...but here is the bad news we can't take the girlfriends this is why we have been practicing for ages because we're going in 3 days" He said making us all sad exept perri cause he hasn't got a girlfriend yet.

"Ashley I can't Faith just had eve a week ago faith needs help from me am the father" I said. "Am sorry sam your gonna have to tell her the news and there is no space" I sighed and left.

I got in the car and drove back home.
I opened The door and faith came out the kitchen. "Hey sam where have you been" she said kissing my lips. "To the studio"

"Ok" she said sitting down "but diversity are going on a mini tour around Europe" I said as she got happy "that's good baby why are you sad" she said "Well we're not allowed to take the girls and it's for 1 month"

Faith's POV

"1 month sam you can't leave me eve isn't even 2 weeks old yet please" i said getting sad. "I know baby but this is my job I have to" I said as she put eve in the baby cot.

"What about me and eve" I said tearing up "you will be fine you've got my family and yours" He said. "Sam I need you here eve needs you" I say.

" I don't want to argue about this I just had the baby 1 Week ago and your already leaving" I said crying. "Tou need to understand that if it wasn't for diversity we wouldn't have all these nice thing" He said standing up and getting annoyed.

"I don't care about the nice things I care about eve" I said wiping my tears away "AND SO DO I" He shouted.

"YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T BECAUSE YOU ARE LEAVING " I shouted back.

"Your being such a bitch right now am leaving" He said slaming the door. He has never called me names. I sit down and cry.

*10pm*
Sam still hasn't came back or sent any messages.i put eve to sleep in the cot and sat down watching TV when I heard the front door open.

Sam came in and sat down next to me as Eve woke up crying. I was about to get up "I'll get her" he's said standing up. He got her in his arms and she instantly Calms down.

"Am sorry about before sam" I said looking at sam "I just didn't think about your job" I said as he finally answered " its ok I know that eve is still 1 Week old and needs me" He said kissing me.

"Am also really sorry for calling you a bitch I don't know what came over me am really not like that I just got really angry" He said hugging my side because he is holding eve.

"Am gonns go feed her" sam said walking in the kitchen. I soon walked in "sam we should really use that swimming pool I said looking out the glass door in to the massive light up pool.

"Yeah why don't we invite the guys kim and Cece to come tomorrow but I hope it's sunny" He said as I sat on the kitchen counter while sam stood in between feeding Eve a bottle of milk.

"I love you" I said kissing his soft lips "I love you too"

================================
Thanks for reading x