Back Together!

*Same day 4pm*
Still Faith's POV

We left nandos 2 hours ago and we all went back to mine and sams house to watch a film.

Sam put Eve to sleep 30 minutes ago so we were all sat in the living room while the movie Transformers was about to start.

When I seen perri take cece put of the room.

Cece's POV
"I need to talk to you" perri next to me. "Ok" I said standing up as we walked into the kitchen.

"Ok I want to say that... er.. I want you back I want you to be mine again I miss you cece it was wrong of me to be with belle to make you jelous I can't live without you I love you cece" perri said letting his feelings back out.

"I love you too" I said hugging him and kissing him everywhere. "Please be mine again" He said holding my hand.

"I will" I said smiling. Then hugging him tightly.

"Why don't we start this relationship fresh so forget about what happened in the past let's go on a date".

He said letting go of me and smiling.
"Ok I would love too" I smiled as we walked back in the room.

"Are you two back together now" ashley and mitch both said.

Me and perri looked at eachother and smiled. "Yes we are" perri said kissing me as all the boys cheered.

"Am happy for you too" Terry said patting perri's back.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Let's go upstairs I missed having fun with you" perri wispered in my ear. "Ok" I said as we ran upstairs to the bedroom I stayed in.

================================
Thanks For Reading x Very short chapter because I just wanted to get perri and cece back together xx