Cabin Weekend!

**Friday**
(video Included 3 Girls Are Cece Faith kim)

Sams POV
Today me and faith were going to the country side to Have a Cabin Weekend.

We both woke up at 11am and got dressed we were just going to the studio to go over some hard flips and hangout and we were teaching the girls how to do flips too.

Faith got dressed pink nike crop top and black nike leggings with white Converse.

I wore Grey joggers with the white face tshirt.

We were taking eve to my mums house because we weren't taking her this weekend.

We had breakfast and finished feeding eve too.

"I love you" Faith said hugging me from behind. "I love you too now let's go take eve to my mums house" I said turning around and kissing her.

We got in the car and drove to my parents house.

10 minutes later we got there and knocked on the door then ellie opened it. "Morning guys" she said hugging us.

"Come in" she said letting us in and closing the door.

"Hey mum thanks for agreeing to take care of eve" I said passing eve to her.

"No problem I love her" she said smiling and kissing eve's Head.

"Ok so here is her bag with clothes dipers and more" I said leaving the bag on the sofa. "Thanks I'll see you in 2 days" I said kissing eve.

"Bye" both me and faith said leaving the house. "Ok let's go to the studio.
I said getting in the car.

**Studio**

"ok Girls Were gonna teach you some flips some of them are hard but we know your gonna be able to do it" ashley said as all of the girls.

(faith, kim, cece and belle) stood in front of him while the rest of us boys sat at the mirrors watching.

Well when I mean watching I was just staring at Faith's Bum;) when she caught me.

"Sam eyes up here" she said laughing as everyone laughed too.

"Sorry " said laughing then they got back to listening to ashley.

Faith's POV
We got back to listening to ashley and he taught us how to do many flips. But I still can't do a Backflip:(.

"Ashley I still can't do a Backflip" I said giving up.

"Fine let me teach your" He said as we climbed on the mats while sam watched getting a bit jealous.

Ashley hands had to go a little lower near my bum that's when sam stood up getting angry.

"I'll teach her thanks " sam said climbing on the mats.

"Er... ok" ashley said getting awkward as he when and sat by the Mirror with terry and ike.

"Sam don't be jealous" I said as he took his shoes off to help me. "Ok let's start babe" He said smiling.

After about 20 tries I finally did it "ahhh I finally did a Backflip" I said jumping on sam with my Legs around his waist.

"Well done I completed that like 5 years ago" belle said facing me as I jumped of sam.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up nobody likes not even your so called 'boyfriend' so just leave me alone" I said as everyone listened.

I turned around and was about to walk to the chill out place but I got dragged by my hair.

"Don't talk to me like that you bitch" belle said slapping me. I then lost it and remembered lisa doing the same thing to me a year ago.