New Piercings!

Faith's POV
Next day I woke up to eves screaming and crying I put my purple robe then I went and ran in her room.

"What's Wrong Baby you want daddy" I said picking her up and carrying her to sam.

Sam sat up because he was already awake. "Morning babe" He said kissing me. "Morning" I said back.

"Am going for a Shower" sam said standing up. He was about to put his robe when I stopped him.

"No dont put it on you've got a Sexy Body" I said winking. He laughed and said "you too".

Later we both had showers and got dressed.

I was in black jeans and Purple wooly jumper with Nike superstars and my hair in a side fishplait.

Sam wore Grey joggers a Plain White t shirt and nike trainers.

"Sam am going shopping with ellie kim and cece" I said as we finished our breakfast and finished feeding eve.

So I strapped her in the Carrier seat and sam put the pram in the boot.
We drove to the studio and walked in the office.

"Hey" I said hugging ellie kim, Danielle and.."Where is cece" I said confused.

"She said she doesn't want to come to the studio because of yesterday" danielle said. As sam went in the studio.

"Ok well let's leave her alone for now" I said putting eve in the pram and walking in the studio.

"Hey guys me and the girls are going shopping if you need us" I said as they all nodded.

I walked over to perri and sat next to him my the Mirror.

"You ok" I said as he looked at me and smiled. "Am fine" He said sighing.

"Don't worry I know you and cece will get back together" I said hugging him.

"Thanks" He said as I stood up.
"BYE" I shouted to the boys.

"Ok let's go girls" danielle said getting her Coat. "Let's get the bus" ellie said.
"Girls I've got an Idea" I said once we we're at the bus stop.

"What is it" kim said. "Maybe we could have Piercings done or tattoos" I said as the bus came.

"Good idea but I would have to ask my mum about that" Ellie said. "Yeah me to" kim agreed.

"Ugh Fine I'll do it my self I've already talked to my mum about it" I said as we got to town.

"Let's go shopping first" ellie suggested.

We did some shopping and went into baby shops and men shops too.

I brought sam some black jeans, shorts and T shirts.

We soon Got to the Tattoo and piercing shop away from town.

"Hi what you like done" the shop assistance asked.

"Erm I want a Belly button piercing and a......" I wispered the last part in her ear because I only want sam to know.

"Ok right this way" she said I left the pram with Danielle, ellie and Kim.

************************************
Soon the lady finished putting the Piercings. And I paid and left with the girls.
"Let me see" ellie said getting excited. I lifted up my jumper and they gasped.
"OMG that's beutiful faith" the girls shouted.

"Didn't you get another piercing " danielle said smiling.

"That's for sam To Know and You girls to find out" I said smirking as they Laughed.

(3pm)
Later we got back to the studio and the boys were sitting in the office talking.

"Sam your girlfriend is a trouble maker" danielle said.

"What did she do" sam asked. I then lifted my jumper a bit to my piercing.
All the boys gasped.

"Wow" "cool" the boys said "Wow you look Sexier" sam wispered in my ear as I sat back down with eve in Mitche's arms .

"She got another one but she won't tell us" kim said sitting next to mitch.

"Well tonight your gonna find the other one" I said in sams ear seductively.

"Can't wait" He said kissing me.
************************************
Later we all went home and I cooked dinner for me and sam then watched a movie together while eve was sleeping in her bedroom.

Sam then started to kiss my neck gently "Let's go up" He said carrying me.
We got up stairs and sam took all our clothes off "Let's see what you got for me" He smirked kissing down my front.
================================
Thanks For Reading x