Girls Night Out!

^Faith's outfit^

Faith's POV (10pm)

Me and the girls (ellie, cece, frankie starr, elvie and natalie) where getting ready at my house to leave for the night club.

"You girls make a lot of noise" sam said through the bedroom door as we were all putting on makeup.

"Whatever" I laughed.

We soon all came out of the bedroom and went downstairs to find sam on the sofa watching the football match with mitch benji and eve.

"Ooh Damn you girls look hot" sam commented. We all smiled as frankie called a taxi for us.

"But You my hot, princess your gonna get it good tonight."

sam wispered seductively in my ear as I bent down to kiss him.

"Hmm Can't wait" I smiled as us girls waited for out taxi to arrive.

*Night Club* 1am
Pretty much us girls where all drunk but not as much as me and cece.

"Faith and cece I think that's enough alcohol for you girls" frankie and natalie said taking the vodka from our hands at the table.

"A-m so-rry qe-en na-talie I- I.. w-ont do it ag-ain" I slurred while attempting to stand up and dance.

As the other girls laughed at me and cece.

"Am gonna film this.. Sam is gonna laugh loads" ellie said taking her phone out of her pocket and filming me.

"I LO-VE Y-OU S-AM MY B-ABY B-OY" I shouted into the camera of Ellie's phone.

While she laughed very hard.

"Girls let's go home before they start to shout in the streets" frankie laughed helping me into a black taxi that we had stopped from the street.

"Cece I think perri is sleeping so maybe you should stay at Faith's house for the night" starr said as we stopped at my home.

"O-k" Cece slurred as frankie and natalie helped us out the car and knocked on the door for me.

"Hey sam sorry to wake you up but I think you need to take care of your waisted fiancée" natalie smiled as I hugged sam.

"I love you" i wispered in sams ear as I struggled to even stand up.

"I love you too...and thanks for bringing her natalie" sam smiled.

"Oh and perri might be sleep so I thought maybe cece could stay here for the night" natalie smiled.

"Yeah that's fine... goodnight" He said as she smiled getting the taxi and leaving.

"MITCH COME HELP ME" Sam shouted as mitch ran down the stairs.

"Take cece into the guest room please" sam said as mitch helped cece up the stairs.

I then quickly got down on my knees and was about to unzip sams jeans but he stopped me.

"Babe not now.. your very drunk and the kids are sleeping" sam said helping me up.

" ugh fine..I want to sleep babe" I said taking off my higheels and throwing them on the side of the sofa.

"Let's go to sleep then" he smiled picking me up bridel style and taking me upstairs.

Mitche's POV
I took cece into the other guest room that she'll stay in for the night and realised that she might need a shirt for her to sleep in so I went back in my room and a Plain White shirt then placed it on the bed for her.

"Is th-is f-or m-e" she slurred sitting on the bed with a flirty smile.

I've got to admit she was Hot ever since I've met her I just can't stop looking at her.

"Yeah that's for you to sleep in" I said as I was about to the room but she held my wrist and pushed me onto the bed. Wow she was strong.

"Mitch kiss me" Cece wispered seductively in my ear which made me a little turned on.

she sat straddling me as I sat up and she started to kiss my neck and was about to remove my shirt when I stopped her.

"No cece, your with perri, he's my best friend I can't kiss my best friends girlfriend" I said quickly standing up from the bed.

"Oh come on mitch just once... I know you want me tonight. Perri won't find out" she said cheekily in my ear as I was fully turned on.

"Fine" I gave up and then she straddled me on the bed again and we started to make out....

================================
Thanks For Reading x yessssss no school, for Christmas holiday xxxx

I honestly think that schools should have longer Christmas holidays. We only have 2 weeks off :(

I love Christmas and am busy this year so I might not update on the Christmas week not sure...

But enjoy the last couple of chapters...not sure how much more chapters to do since I don't plan it but I'll try and update the chapters before 2016 :)