Back Home

Faith's POV 8am
So today was the day us girls were going back home to London.

For the whole week we went shopping went to restaurants went to clubs.

but I had orange juice of course but the rest of the girls got wasted especially cece. I faces timed sam and eve and also my parents too.

I stomach was starting to show a tiny bit.

We all woke got dressed^^ then had breakfast.

"Guys am going on a date tomorrow" ellie shouted getting all our attention.

"Oooh Yay come to my house tomorrow and I will help You chose your clothes".

I said as we walked into the living to wait for the taxi.

"Girls am worried about sam and mitch what if they don't like joe" ellie said sitting down.

"It doesn't matter because you didn't say anything horrible when I started dating sam" I said smiling.

"Thanks" she smiled back. We then heard a car horn from outside. "Guess that's the taxi".

kim said getting her suitcase as we opened the door.

We got in and drove to the airport then waited for our flight.

*SKIP flight*

We finally got back to London and we walked back into the airport.

"Oh wow its freezing" I said putting my parka coat on. "Yeah I kind got used of the weather in Barbados" ellie said putting her Coat on too.

"Guys I think I see sam perri and mitch". Cece said getting her suitcase and running up to perri then kim did the same to mitch.

Sam started to run to me he then picked me up.

"I missed you babe" He said letting me go and kissing me.

"Aw I missed you too baby" I smiled and pecking his lips. "Can have a better kiss please" He smirked. I smiled and kissed him back with more passion.

We finished kissing after 2 mins "sam stop" I said laughing trying to pull away.

"Best kiss ive ever had since us being together" He said finally letting go.
"Good" I smiled.

"Ah if you weren't pregnant we would be in the bedroom having fun right now" He wispered smirking as we walked out of the airport with ellie next to me.

"Well your gonna have to wait a couple of months" I said holding his hand.

"Ellie what time does joe come back since you have his number" I said nudging her playfully.

Ellie was about to answer when sam interupted her. "Who's Joe?" He said curious.

"Oh just a boy same age as me that I met am going on a date with him tomorrow" she said excited.

"Oh...ok" He said but u could see that he wasn't that happy about it.

"Where is eve?" I smiled to sam when we got in the car.

"She is with my mum I haven't told her you were coming home today" He smiled driving to his parents house.

"Ok" I said going on my phone. It took us 20 minutes to get back home because the airport was far away.

We soon got to sams parents house with ellie because she still lived there. We walked in to see sams dad Paul feeding eve in the highchair.

"Mummy!" Eve shouted in excitement wanting me to pick her up. "I missed you princess" I said picking her up and hugging her.

"look what I brought" I said getting some packed of sweets. "Sweeties" she said in her adorable voice.

"Thanks so much guys" I said hugging both sams parents. "No problem"

"Do you want to stay for dinner" jenny asked. I looked at sam and he sat on the sofa relaxed. "Yeah why not" I smiled at her sitting down next to sam.

"Were gonna have nandos if that's ok" she smiled then I nodded yes.

"Let's go upstairs to my old room" sam smiled as we stood up. "I don't want to hear any inappropriate noises up there sam" Paul laughed.

"Don't worry you won't because faith is pregnant" sam said as both there faces went to shock.

"Aww congrats why how long have you been pregnant for" jenny asked sweetly.

"3 weeks" I smiled. "Aw why didn't you tell us sooner know wonder I hadn't seen you in ages".

she smiled as I had eve in my arms eating her peppa pig lolly pop.

"Sorry it was all just a shock because we weren't really planning to have a baby yet maybe next year but am happy" I smiled.

"aw Is it a boy or girl" Paul asked. "Well we don't know and we need to go to the doctors in a couple of weeks but I hope it's a boy" I said.

"Congrats anyway I love you both" jenny said hugging both me and sam.
"Love you too mum" sam smiled but then quickly dragging me up the stairs.

We got to his old room and it had diversity pics and weirdly a photo of me when we first met.

" Erm..Sam why have you got a photo of me in here" I said kind of creeper out.

"Oh..that is just when I wanted to have fun at night" He winked.

"Gosh sam why do you have to be so Dirty minded" I laughed sitting on the bed with eve.

"Well you are Really hot So I couldn't resist" He smiled sitting on the bed with me.

"I love you so much I can't wait our baby" sam said kissing my head.
"I love you too" I smiled kissing him.

"Dinners here" ellie said popping her head through the door. "Let's go" I said getting off the bed and grabbing sams Hand.

*Skip dinner* 5pm
"Thanks for dinner jenny" I said hugging her then picking eve off the sofa.

"No problem drive safely" she smiled. "Remember ellie come to my house tomorrow while the boys are at the studio" I wispered hugging her.

"Ok see yay then" she smiled. "Ok bye guys" sam said opening the door as we left.

"Am so tired" I said getting in the car while sam strapped Eve in her carseat.

"Me too" He said getting in the car. Later we got back home and eve was sleeping in sams arms on the sofa.

I also put the fire on so it was warm and cosy.
While I had changed into my pjs.

"What do you wanna watch" sam said with his arm around my shoulder. "Er don't know" I smiled cuddling him under the Blanket.

"Your so cute" He kissed my forehead. "I know" I said cheekily.

"My Princesses" sam wispeared kissing both me and eve on the head.

================================
Thanks For Reading x I might add Jordans GF Naomi Into the Book not sure:/ also #PrayForParis♡