Making A Routine!

I woke up in kim's House in the spare bedroom with eve next to me sleeping. The first thing I did was text sam.

Me=Morning Babe xxx

Sam=Morning Baby what are you doing today xxx

Me= I wanna go to the studio To dance. I haven't danced since I was pregnant with eve. Xxx

Sam= Yeah I know Xx

Me= I think I will dance with Kim While Cece is taking care of eve xxx what are you doing today? Xxx

Sam= Yeah have fun babe I love you xxx Me and the boys are going to explore Paris then do a little dance in disney land I will buy something for you and eve bye xx

Me= I love you Too and have fun bye xxx

Eve started to wake up and smiled. I picked her up "morning Sweet" I said to her as she Crawled a little on my chest.

I played with her a while then kim came in. "Morning Faith" she said sitting on the bed cross legged.

"Morning and thanks for letting us stay at your house" I said smiling "No problem I don't want to be alone anyway" she said laughing.

"Am gonna go take a shower ok" she said and I nodded. "Ahh let's give you a wash" I said to eve while tickling her a little and she smiled.

After I gave eve a shower I gave her milk then some water. "Kim can you take care of eve while I just take a quick shower" I shouted.

She came in and said " yeah go on" I handed eve to her and got in the shower.

After I showered I got dressed in black leggings with a White crop top that said'#Amazing' on the front.

Me and kim had breakfast and I got eve in the pram and we walked to the studio.

We got there and cece was waiting outside with ellie smiling. "Hey girls" they both said and They came to see eve. Ellie opened the studio doors. "Ok let's get dancing" Kim said.

Ellie and cece were sat on the mats with eve. And giving us routine ideas.

"Yay! We did it I can't wait to show the boys when they come back" I shouted getting happy.

We danced to Slow Motion By Trey songs (first 2 people dancing Kim and faith;). We really wanted to show sam and mitch that we can still dance.

3hrs later of messing around and filming videos to put on instagram. We got out of the studio.

And walked to Nandos. We got a booth with me on the end with eve's pram while she was sleeping.

I took a picture and put it on instagram and captioned it' My Baby Girl Sleeping in the World's best Restaurant!'

and I seen all the boys liked it and comented on it.

We finished in nandos and left."It's so boring without the boys" ellie said.

"Yeah I know I wonder what there doing now" I said sitting on a park bench with the girls. I so I messaged sam.

Me=It's so Boring Without u xxx

Sam= Aww babe cheer up It's gonna
Boring with you not here to entertain me at night;) xxx

Me=Haha Your Cheeky. No sex for a month sam xxx

Sam= yeah it will be hard xx But just send me sexy pictures at night and I will be fine xxx

Me=Actually I will Send you naughty pics Cause I love u xxx

Sam=Haha I love u too xxx am going to practice Byeeee xxx

Me= byeeee xxx

Then eve started crying loads "aww I think she misses sam too" I said picking her up from the pram and calming her down.

"We should go to frankie's house cause she might be board aswell" ellie said. Me cece and kim nodded and walked there.

*10mins* We got the Frankie's and ashleys house and we nocked on the door and franchessca opened the door.

"Hey girls I guess you girls are lonely too" she smiled as we got let in. "Hey baby girl" she said picking up eve as she Smiled.

We stayed for a few hours then left in a taxi. Me and kim stopped at her house. We got home and changed then went to sleep.