Sams Birthday!/Sexy Photo

Both sexy Photos Faith Took!
Faith's POV

*1 Week later*
Today I woke up happy because it's sams Birthday today and the boys planned a suprise for all of us to go to a night club and am gonna show sam my sexy photo as his present.

I got dressed into a tight black dress with some white Converse then went downstairs to have breakfast after that sam came down and just stared at me opened mouthed.

"Babe you look soo hot right now WOW!" I blushed and kissed him "wait for my suprise later and Happy Birthday" i wispered in his ear then biting his ear lobe and went to open the door because I knew it was kim.

" Hi Kim guess what I got delivered in the mail yesterday morning" " What is it" I went and got the photos and showed her while sam was still in the kitchen. "OMG! Faith these look amazing!" She shouted and I put my hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"Kim shush! I haven't showed sam" then sam came in and said "showed me what" He Smiled "Oh Babe..erm...Nothing"

We had already had sams party and then the boys me, kim,lisa, ellie,starr, elvie and franchessca went to the club. It was 11pm when we entered.

We found a big table and sat down that's when I showed sam the photos
"OMG babe you F*cking Look Sexy you've made me hard just by looking at the photos" He shouted and kissed me "can we see" all the rest said then I passed it around " Faith girl you look Gorgeous" all the girls said meanwhile the boys just said stuff like" You are Fitttt! "Wouldn't mind having Fun to that photo" "So sexy"
I blushed and thanked everyone for the comments then we all went to dance.

When a sexy song like Bitches N Marijuana by Chris brown came on I was grinding on sams 'member' as he brought me closer to him and then I started twerking on him while his 'member' was getting hard.

We all went to drink a lot of alcohol I was the most drunk and doing naughty on sam like nearly taking his jeans for a (BJob) while the boys where all laughing at me for doing that outside in a public place. And also kissing him wayyy to much;)

Oh well I know that sam will enjoy his suprise at home. Everyone decided to sleep at our place because it was closer. We left the place at 3:15am

I even think perri brought two girls with him. everyone settled in I dragged sam upstairs and locking our bedroom door. I sat sam on a chair while I put on some music and taking my clothes while giving sam a lap dance.......

*Next Morning*
I woke up on sams chest naked under the covers with our clothes on the floor and a massive headache. I picked up my Robe and put on while I brushed my teeth and took my make up from lastnight.

Sam woke up and said "You were wild lastnight WOW!" I laughed and said "did you like my dance for you" I cheekily smiled " OH babe that was the best night ever!" He then stood up and put his robe on aswell.

We went down to fine everyone awake expect perri and two girls he brought last night (he slept in the spare bedroom) "OMG! guys come look at perri " I said everyone came to take a look.

"No way Perri had a Threesome before me. It's what I always wanted to do!" sam Said as I looked at him with my eyebrows up.

"OOOHH sam mate you shouldn't have said that" Ashley said "its ok ashley, I could just hire a few strippers for him tonight" I said getting angry. Why would he say that we don't need one more person with us while we're 'doing it' that's nasty :/ anyway. "NO babe am sorry I didn't mean it!" I ignored it and when upstairs to get dressed.

Perri's POV
I woke up in the middle of two girls. Last night was fun;) they both woke up at the same time and looked at eachother and then both got there hands and traced it down to my 'member' and started rubbing it fast "Girls s-t-op uhhhh!"(moaned) " the guys are in the living room" I said trying to stop them.

10:00 am and I finally got them to get out the house and I got a shower and got dressed.

I went out in the living and saw everyone sitting down and sam and faith sitting away from eachother "WAY AYE AYE!" All the boys shouted "how was the threesome pel?" All the boys laughed while the girls were just shocked "wait till mum hears about this pel?" My sister start said.

Faith's POV

The rest of the day went normal just relaxing but I still wasn't talking to sam. "Babe come on I didn't mean in" He pleaded "its ok sam I love you" I kissed him then leaned on his chest "I love you too" He said.

================================
A Bit Of A Naughty Chapter But Oh well!;) Thanks for reading xxx