Romantic Dinner!

Faith's POV
I woke up to sam playing a game on his phone "baby that's really loud" I said laughing and sitting up.

"Oh Sorry and also last night was great you were loud" He said kissing me and laughing.

"Well when your in bed having fun with the Hottest Guy ever your gonna be loud" I said as I still had his t shirt on. "Thanks" He said smiling.

"What are we doing today" I asked cuddling into him as he kissed my hand.

"Let's go shopping because we haven't been shopping just the two of us for ages and I've got a suprise at 7pm tonight" He said kissing me.

"Can't wait. And gonna go have a shower" I said standing up and was about to go to the bathroom when sam ran and picked me up.

"Why don't we have some fun in the shower" He said taking the shirt that am wearing off and kissing me desperately.

"Let's do it" I said kissing him a bit crazy.

10 minutes later we were out of the shower and got dressed I was in Black high waisted jeans white crop top and a grey parka with converse.

Sam wore black jeans and a White T shirt With converse and a Black parka
"What do you wanna have for breakfast?" Sam looking at me as I was on my phone.

"Pancakes Please" I said getting plates for the both if us.

**skip to shopping**
"Were should we go first babe" sam said holding my hand as we walked into a medium sized Shopping centre.

"Erm how about we suprise eachother with some clothes" I said as he kissed the top of my hand.

"Yeah ok let's meet in 10 mins at Starbucks" He said pointing to Starbucks.

We both went separate ways and I went into TopMan and spent the rest of the 10 mins there.

I bought sam some black jeans grey and white shirts and some aftershave.
Then also brought perfume for myself too;) then went back to Starbucks yo meet sam.

I walked in and saw him at a booth on his phone.

"What did you get me" I said kissing him and sitting in front of him while putting the bags on the table.

"Here you go" He said passing me a pink Victoria Secret Bag and smiling.

"Btw I got some weird looks going into Victoria secret it was so embarrassing" He said getting red.
As I laughed.

"I went into your favourite shop" I said handing him the white bag. "Thanks now let's take a look" He said opening his bag.

I looked inside mine to see a animal print Langerie and a Black and cream coloured one.

"OMG Sam these are actually beautiful" I said smiling at him. "Choose one to where tonight" He said winking at me.

"Can I show cece this" I said as he nodded and I took a picture of it but then quickly put it back in the bag because I didn't want anyone to see.

I then texted cece

Me= Look what my Amazing boyfriend brought me today xx

**pic sent** Few seconds later I had a reply.

Cece= Oooh Wow they are Gorgeous sis xx

Me= Thanks xx

we finished Texting then I sent it to ellie.

Me= Look What your gorgeous Brother bought me today xx

1 minute later I got a reply

Ellie= Wow he never buys Anything for anyone, So He Must Really love you xx

Me= I Know I Feel special ha;)

Ellie= btw the rest of the boys are teaching eve how to say mummy and daddy it's so Cute xx

Me= Aww that's nice of them x

Ellie= Also Mitch Is Teaching her how to Walk because she can crawl xx

Me= Aww Thanks you guys are so nice xx

Ellie= No problem x got to go rehearsal again x

Me= Bye x

Ellie=bye xx

"Where should we go eat" sam said as I put the lingerie back in the Bag "Erm How About Nandos" I said as we stood up and walked out of Starbucks.

"Yeah Come on" He said as we held hands walking to nandos

**skip back to the Cabin**

"Ok Get Dressed into something pretty and meet me downstairs" sam said as he unlocked the door and I went upstairs.

"OK" I shouted walking in the bedroom.

I got Dressed In a White lace Thigh Length dress with long Laced Sleeves and black chunky Ankle Boots.

I did my make up with smokey eyes and got a Black clutch bag.

I went downstairs and seen sam in a White t shirt and Black skinny jeans with his parka.

"Wow you look amazing" He said kissing my lips gentle.

"Thanks baby" I said putting my parka coat on.

"Come let's go I've got reservations" He said holding my hand as we walked outside the cabin.

Sam took me to a Fancy Restaurant In Town And we walked around for a bit just enjoying eachother company.

" I love you sam" I said kissing his lips.
"I love you too baby " He said holding my waist.

We took selfies and posted them on instagram and I seen that all the boys Liked it straight away so did the girls.

================================
Thanks for Reading x I Love this chapter it's So Romantic ;)