Studio Fight!

FAITH'S POV
It's been a week since sam had asked me out ahhh so happy. And know I was back in the studio with the boys dancing. And of course it's hard when you have got sam coming up to you every minute to kiss you.

Today Diversity were running the workshop but with 16 to 18 Year old Great!. I had asked ashley I'd I could help and he said yes!.

It's also very uncomfortable when your getting watched by 18 Year old boys while dancing I've told sam about it and he said just to forget about it.

When the workshop had finished i was on my phone until a boy came up to me in the office " Hey your Faith Right" He asked and I nodded "Your cute and very sexy indeed" He said getting closer to me I took a step back " Hey I've got a boyfriend who is right in there" I Said pointing to the door.

"Well babe he doesn't have to know" He said touching my Cheek. "Don't call me babe or touch me" I Said. " Aww come on babe you seem like someone that will give me a good time" "I Said don't touch me" I Said getting angrier. Then he grabbed my face with force kissing me and grabbing my bum.

I tried to scream for help but it was no use he just kept kissing me until... Someone came in and called sam before the boy was dragged of me by SAM " DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN YOU CREEP!" Sam shouted as the rest of the boys came to me asking if I was ok and I'd he hurt me.

I was in so much shock that I couldn't speak properly. Then I started to cry into ashley shirt because I was so scared. I got pulled from ashley to sam. Sam had calmed down and had stopped nearly killing the boy. " Are you ok baby" He said to me I just nodded slightly into his chest after I had calmed down.

30mins from the accident and ashley called me to the chill out zone to explain what had happened so that he could tell the police. After the talk I went down to find my mum talking to sam.

He came over and hugged me tight "Are you ok now baby" He said in a calming voice "yeah am fine just want to go home" I smiled.

"Faith" sam Said. "Yeah" I replied " I know this is gonna be a bit foward and too early but would you like to move in with me and mitch". He asked smiling "yeah I would love too" I've already asked you mum she said it would be purfect" I can't wait but when do I move in" " you could move in today, if you want to" He asked me "yeah ill just go home and get my stuff ready" I Said kissing him and saying bye.

SAMS POV

Am so glad that faith is moving in with me and mitch. It will be fun.

================================
Thanks for reading Hope you have enjoyed this chapter xx