The Date!

FAITH'S POV
Later that day I Went home and I had already my clothes for the date set on the bed. And I also wore it with Nike superstars. I did my make up and went down the stairs to where my mum, sister and sam were.

As soon as I stepped on the last step all eyes turned to me and sam was staring at me with his mouth open.

"Ready To Go" I Said to him. " Wait guys I want to take a photo on my babies first date aww!" my mum said. As sam laughed quietly. "Mum come on" I Said. "Wait just one photo ok" she said then sam his arm around my waist and my chest against his with both of us facing the camera.

"Click" the camera went then we were were finished taking photos so we said bye and went out side to his car" Wow you look Very Sexy" sam Said to me as we in the car. " Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I Said with a flirtatious smile.

Later that evening sam took me to a gorgeous, fancy restaurant in town. With a candle lit dinner.... We had finished and turns out me and sam have a lot in common which is really good.

We had finished and went on a walk holding hands suddenly sam stopped "Faith" " Yeah sam" I answered back. "I wanted to ask you a very important question" "Ok" I Said confused. "Well I really like you and I think your beutiful, sexy and amazing and will you be my girlfriend" I was in shock I just wrapped my arms around sams neck and kissed him he kissed back and I said " Yes I will be your girlfriend" as we broke from the kiss.

It was Now 10:35pm and I told sam that I had to go home so he drove me back to my house and walked me to my step. "Thank you so much for today Baby" I kissed him hard without any warnings. " I love you so much!" He wispeared in my ear and we hugged and I said bye then went back inside.

I told my mum and dad about the date that it went really well "He didn't hurt did he" my dad said in a serious tone." No dad he asked me to his girlfriend and I said yes" both my parents were so happy. Now i have to text my sister. About it

Me= Hi sis I just wanted to tell you that the date went great and that he asked me out ahhh!xxx

Cece=Hey faith and OMG! No way am sooo happy for you xxxx

Me= Aww Thank you love u sis night xxx

Cece= Night xxx

Then I text sam

Me= Hi xx baby thank you for asking me out your the best xxxx

Sam= Aww it's alright babe you deserved it I love u night xxx

Me= Love u tooxx

after that special day I Went to sleep dreaming about sam.
================================
Thanks for reading hope u have enjoyed it xxx