Modeling!

Faith's POV
I woke up got dressed and went down
"Kim could I do modelling with you" "Yeah sure you look like a model anyway" I blushed.
"Let's go" we got into a taxi and went to the modelling agent.

20 mins past and we were already there "Hi Mark this is my friend faith and she wants to try modeling with us" " Yeah sure let me get you checked up and we will get you ready. After I got dressed I got photos taken and mark asked "would you like to take a sexy photo for your boyfriend" I thought about it then" I would like to but could I do it the next time I come back" I said " yeah sure see you next time"

"Kim mark just asked me if I wanted to take a sexy photo for sam" I said "omg really you should sam will be REALLY Happy" she laughed. "Well sams birthday is next week maybe I could do the photo as a present for him he'll have fun with it" I smiled cheekily "yeah go for it good idea should we go now it's 3:30pm" Kim said.

We got into a taxi and went to nandos.
When we walked in we saw the boys on a big round table which was big enough for me and kim to come sit with them.

"Excuse me could we go sit over there" Kim asked the waiter.
"Yeah sure go on" He Smiled.

So we went over and I surprised sam by putting my hand over his eyes because his back was facing me. "Hey baby" I wispered in his ear. He then turned around and hugged then kissed me.
"Hey baby I love the photo you sent me last night;)" He said and winked.
"What photo?" all the boys. " Oh it was nothing" I said getting embarrassed.

1hr later we all payed and left nandos to go home. "Kim come with me sam and mitch" I asked her as we were stood outside sams car "Ok" she said.
Me and kim were in the back when suddenly we saw our friend Lisa from the modeling agency pouring her eyes out on the park bench.

"Sam stop the car" I asked him. Me and kim got out and helped lisa "lisa what's wrong" Kim asked her "my boyfriend broke up with me then he kicked me out the house that we were living in together" she cried on my shoulder. "Aww it's ok you can stay with us can she sam" I looked at him.
He then said "Ok fine but only when you get your own place" He said.

We got home and mitch went to take kim home. "You can stay in this room" I said as she got settled with her suitcase. And I went down to the kitchen to get a cup of water.

Then sam came in and grabbed my bum and kissing my neck. "Sam-m-m stop am tired" I said "please baby just tonight I wanna have fun with you" He kissed me.

"No sam am tired and we have sex like 500 times a day arn't you tired and plus lisa's bedroom is next to ours she could hear us and that's a bit creepy" I said pushing him back and going into the living room while putting on the TV "fine you want to be like that again" He said to me. Then walked off upstairs.

I can't belive were having this argument again Ugh!:(

Sams POV
I walked off to our bedroom when I seen lisa walking past the bathroom wow she is cute but not as sexy a faith.
"Hi erm.. you alright" I said to her "yeah erm..Am fine thanks" she answered."Your sooo hot sam" she suddenly said" erm....ok thanks" I said awkwardly.

She then through herself on me and started kissing me.i then kissed her back then I thought faith is my girlfriend and this is cheating on her what if she came upstairs " Stop what are you doing my girlfriend is downstairs" I pushed her off "so what she doesn't have to know" she carried on kissing me then I ran downstairs trying not to make it obvious.

"Baby am sorry about before please forgive me" I said sitting next to her and taking her hand and putting it on my lap."its ok but no sex everyday ok" I nodded and laughed"Ok mum" and we laughed and watched a movie together.

Soon Lisa came down and sat on the arm couch " You ok Lisa" Faith asked "yeah thank you and is it alright if u just and visit my friend for 30hr" and then faith smiled and said "yeah go on you can call a taxi". 10 mins later she was ready. And left the house

Then faith started kissing my neck and putting her hand under the blacker while almost rubbing my member. I Moaned then she said "Baby let's go upstairs"........

================================
Thanks so much for reading Hope you have enjoyed the chapters! Xx