Going Into Labour!

*9 months later* (she forgave sam and they are back together mitch moved in with kim. They have already brought The baby girl clothes and decorated the bedroom micky mouse)

Faith's POV

I woke up at 2:00 am with a lot of pain in my stomach."Sam Wake up My water broke" I said as he stood up and helped me put on leggings and a jumper " Come on let's go deliver a baby" He smiled.

We drove to the hospital and a midwife came and help me change into the hospital Dress. "Sam have you called the boys and our families" I said in laying in the hospital bed.

"Yeah there coming now baby" He then kissed my forehead" Hey guys how are you" our families asked "were good but am in pain" I smiled.
" the boys are outside we will send them in" sams mum said. I smiled and nodded.

"Sam You gonna be a Father soon" ashley had said. "Haha Yeah can't wait" sam Said sitting on a chair next to me. Then my stomach started hurting again."Faith are you ok" perri asked then the midwife came in and gave me pain relief to breathe in.

"OMG it hurts so much sam" I said grabbing his hand and sqeezing it. "Ow babe it's ok am here" He said kissing me. " Right Faith It time to push" the midwife said the boys nd kim went out in the waiting room.

"Faith you can choose 4 people to come in". The midwife asked "both our mum's and both our dad's" I said in pain.

2 mins later I started pushing "Sam I can't Do it". " yes you can come on Baby one more push" sam Said holding my hand and kissing my forehead.

5 minutes later Our Baby girl was finally born and our families were crying."What's you babys name" the midwife asked "Eve Colemen Craske" me and sam Said at the same time. "Eve Colemen Craske was born at 4:35 am and weighing 7 pounds and she is Perfectly Healthy" the doctor smiled passing her to me.

"Hello baby girl it's your mother talking Happy Birthday I love you so much" I said kissing her tiny forehead.
The nurse let me have a shower and put a clean hospital gown while "Ok am gonna send the boys in and any problems call me" she smiled and went outside.

"Can we see Eve now" mitch asked. I nodded and passed her to him "Wow Hey Eve it's your uncle Mitch talking" He kissed her cheek then eve was passed to all of the boys including kim ellie and Cece.

Later everyone left except sam because he had already brought a a big bag with our clothes etc. "I love you" sam wispered in my ear "i love you too" i said kissing him. We soon fell asleep on the Hospital bed.

While Eve was in the baby cot the hospital provided for newborns But we have already got one at home.

================================
Thanks So much for reading I Love The comments I get xxx