Ryans Birthday!

*1 Week later*(eve is 1 month old)
Faith's POV
I woke up at 11am had a shower and got dressed into Light Blue jeans and black Cropped Jumper with Nike superstars.

Sam was already gone to the studio and eve wasn't here.

Then I realised that there was a note downstairs in the kitchen.

Morning babe don't
Worry eve is with me at
The studio call me if you need
Anything love sam xxxx

I smiled and had breakfast and fed eve too.

I soon remembered that it was Ryans Birthday so I decided to text him.

Me= Happy Birthday Ryan x

Few minutes later I got a text

Ryan= Aw Thanks x Are u and the guys and girls still coming to my birthday party tonight x

Me= No Problem x And Yeah were still coming can't wait x

Ryan= Ok thanks Ane I've got to go byeex x

Me= OkeY bye x

We finished Texting and it's Diversity And Me, kim, ellie, frankie and cece going to ryans party.

I put eve in her pram with her yellow coat and gloves sleeping.

And I walked out the house to the studio because ashley had to tell us something.

10 minutes walking I got to the studio and walked in the office.

"Hey cece you ok" I asked her.

"

No perri is Still egnoring me" she said walking in the studio with everyone else. "CECE long time no see" ashley said coming to hug her.

"How are you doing" ashley said letting go. "Am fine ok" she said smiling.

"Ok well I brought called you all here today because... were going to paris" ashley said as everyone cheered.

"OMG no way" I shouted hugging sam.
"for How long" Terry asked.

"Next week for the whole week" ashley answered. "Yay but what for" sam asked.

"Well I made up a new routine for you boys and they invited us to dance in disneyland to show what we have got and I said yes because we can bring you girls this time" ashley said smiling.

We all cheered and ashley got the boys positioned For the routine. "Oh and guys it's a 3minute routine you will get it done in no time" ashley said geting the mats out.

"Aw sam we can buy more cute clothes for eve" i said with my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"Yeah and we can have loads of fun" He said winking. I laughed and kissed him. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" He said kissing me more.

"OK sam and faith that's enough kissing for today ashley shouted making everyone laugh at us.

We let go and sam went to do the dance while I went up in the chill out zone with cece, kim and ellie.

I sat down while feeding eve her bottle of milk and her wrapped up in a pink blanket.

"So cece how are you and perri" kim asked sitting next to me.