Night To Remember!

After We Finished With Our Food We Walked around the park a few Minutes away from The Restaurant.

I was holding sams hand and cuddled into his arm because i missed him so much while he was pushing eve's pram.

"I love You" I said Into his ear. As I was tall enough with my heels on. But I was still a bit shorter.
"I love too" He said kissing me.

"Guys let's get going it's 10pm now" Danielle said clapping her hands together.

We got to the hotel a few minutes later "Faith can I take care of eve" starr stopped me "yeah whenever you want" I said smiling as she hugged me.

"thanks let me go get changed and I will come to your room" I nodded and went up to the room me kim and cece where sharing.

"Hey faith me and cece are going to mitch's and perri's room are you alright here by yourself" Kim said.

"Yeah am alright and anyway I've Got sam to keep me Entertained" I said smirking.

"Oh Faith your such a naughty girl" both girls laughed as sam came in. "Were going now bye" they smiled at sam and winked at me.

As soon as they were out, sam came up behind me and kissing my neck " where is eve?" He asked locking the door.

"Starr Asked to take care of her " I said as we fell onto the bed with me on top with both my legs on each side of his hips.

We began to make out for 5 minutes.
He then sat up to take his clothes off.
Soon we where both under the covers having 'Fun'. ;)

*Next Morning*
I woke up laying next to sam naked under covers while he was awake.

"Morning Baby" He kissed my forehead. "Morning, Last night was So Good" I said kissing his bare chest " I Know I missed having you every night. I better get to my room to get dressed."

He said getting up and getting dressed. He then kissed me and left.

I got up and got dressed into Highwaisted Blue jean shorts and A Wooly cropped Jumper. I went to starr and elvies Room and knocked on the door.

"Hey faith Good Morning" starr and elvie said sitting on the bed while eve was dressed in pink leggings and a White Teddy bear jumper.

"I see you and sam had Fun Last night" she said pointing at the Love Bites on my neck and going to my chest.

"So much fun" I said winking as they
Laughed "thanks so much girls for taking care of eve for me" I said
holding eve in my hands and putting her into the white baby carrier seat.

"No problem Faith, she was an angel
And she only cried because she was hungry" she said smiling and hugging me. "Bye".

I said hugging them and leaving with eve.

I went downstairs to find all of the boys kim and Cece Sitting in the Lobby in the cafe.

And all the boys whistled at me making kim and cece a bit jealous
I went and sat next to sam.

"Hey sweet" sam said kissing eve's lips as she moved and opened her eyes. "So guys and girls what are we doing today" Ashley said. "Not sure" Sam Said.

"Oh I know, My Friend Kate Asked if we could all go to a party tonight at 9pm she won a Dance compition thats why she is celebrating it. you guys will know her you've met before"
Danielle said.

"Oh I think o remember her" the rest of the boys said. We all nodded and because it was 3pm we all just sat and talked for hours laughing and joking about.

"Let's all get ready and meet here ok" We all nodded and left to our rooms.