Jordan's New Girlfriend

^Naomi^
Faith's POV

Today I woke up at 11am to hear benji crying again for the 5th time this morning since he was born.

But first I took a picture of benji to post on instagram and captioned it 'Baby Benjamin Coleman born August 3 11:03pm, Our Angel'.

Mitch was the first to like.

"Benjamin what's wrong baby" I said as I climbed off the bed and held him.
"Morning" sam said kissing my neck from behind.

"You didn't wake up once to take care of him" I said turning around to face him.

"Am sorry am a deep sleeper babe" He said pressing the red button for the midwife to come.

"Whatever" I said sitting on the bed giving benji his milk. He sighed and went on his phone.

"Ok you guys can go have a shower ill take care of Benjamin for you" the midwife smiled. "Thanks".

Later me and sam got ready in the clothes cece and mitch brought for us.

We thanked the midwife and the hospital then we left to go home.

Benjamin was in the back with me "Are you still mad at me" sam said as we drove home.

"Maybe" I said looking out the window.

"Am sorry i will help tonight" He said as we made a stop to our house.

"It's ok" I said getting out of the car with benji in his carrier seat and got into the house.

"Suprise" everyone in the house cheered.

It was the boys sams family and my family.

"Thanks for all this guys" I said as everyone came to take a look at benji.

"No problem Congrats".

my dad said coming to hug me.

"Thanks dad" I smiled as he kissed my head.

After the little party for benji they all left and it was just me, sam, eve and benji sitting on the sofa while eve was playing with benjis little fingers.

"I love you, you did great yesterday" sam said kissing my Cheek.

"I love you too" I smiled cuddling more into his waist.

************************************
(12pm) Next Day I woke up to a empty bed beside me to hear sam coming from benjis bedroom.

He soon came with both eve on one side of his arm and benji on the other all dressed and ready.

Sam had his grey joggers white plain t shirt, nike trainers and his grey and white face hat.

"Thanks for letting me sleep a bit more baby" I kissed him as he sat on the bed with eve crawling to me.

"No worries you definitely needed that rest after carrying benji for 9 months and giving birth" He said swaying a sleeping benji in his arms.

"What are we doing today" I said putting my hair into a Ponytail.

"Well where all going out to dinner because we're meeting Jordan's new girlfriend at 5pm" He smiled.

"Ooh yay another DV girlfriend to hangout with" I smiled checking my twitter.

"Well I've got to the studio rehearsing for butlins but you stay here with benji and ill take eve with me" He said as Benjamin finished his milk.

"Ok your a really good Father to eve and benji" I smiled.