Help me Sam!

My mouth was grabbed by a unknown hand. I was soon dragged upstairs while screaming help "HELP! SAM, MITCH! GET OFF ME!" I Screamed. I then realised who it was. It was the same man that kissed me days ago and a that followed me and kim today.

He then started to tug on my jeans and took his shirt and jeans off. He ripped my top and soon all my clothes were off and all I knew was that I was getting raped in my own house

10 mins since what happened and when he left me crying and in my robe in bed. I I called sam shaken and crying.

2 rings then he finally answered

Me= Sam-m-m Help m-e

Sam= Baby what happened were on our way

Me= Ok pl-ea-se come qu-ic-k
He then hung up and I started crying and shaking.
10mins and he was back home with the guys and I heard him ask the guys to stay downstairs while he came up. "Faith" He shouted and came up into our bedroom.

As soon as he seen me he hugged me so tight."What happened baby why are you scared and crying" He said to me "Sam I w-as Ra-p-e-d" I said shaking to get the word "raped" out of my mouth "who was it baby it's ok am here now"

SAMS POV
I can't believe my girlfriend was raped in our house and bedroom."who was it baby it's ok am here now" I asked her and kissing her but she moved away " its ok am not going to hurt you" I said feeling sad and angry " the Boy F-ro-m t-he Stu-dio that day" when she said that I couldn't take it no more"AM GONNA F*CKING KILL HIM RIGHT NOW" I shouted getting up but suddenly she grabbed my arm stopping me." No you can't pl-ea-se you will make it worse" She said quietly.

I didn't listen and just went to downstairs to the boys. "ASHLEY what's that boys name that grabbed faith a couple of days ago" I shouted getting the attention of all the boys. "Why"? He asked "Why? Maybe because my girlfriend was RAPED by him today" I shouted getting frustrated and getting angry. All the boys Were shocked at when I said raped " ill call my mum now to tell you the boys name and house" ashley said and went to call his mum.

Few minutes had passed and ashley gave me the information from the boy ."Mitch Take care Of Faith and call Kim to come and Help her. Am gonna sort this kid out". "Ok" He nodded

I went out the house and into my car then drove of to his house. After 10 mins I got there and banged on the door.
few seconds later he opened the door and I went for him "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE YOU F*CKING CREEP!" I shouted in his face while I punched him in the jaw."WOAH CHILL MAN! Just be happy I used a Condom on your little princess and by the way She gave me the best time of my life with that kind of body I could do her anytime any place" He smirked and I punched him again but got stopped by someone. "SAM SAM! Stop mate you've done enough!" Terry Shouted and he dragged me out the door.

"Hey hey don't let him get to you I heard what he said, now look at yourself with blood on your hands. What's faith gonna think when she see's you" Terry said to me. I thought about it "Thanks mate" I bro hugged him and went into the car back home.

FAITH'S POV
I heard my door opened with kim running in "Oh my gosh Faith what happened!" She said nearly crying. I told her about what happened earlier and that sam has gone to the boys house "Aww it's ok you got me were like sisters now" she kissed the top of my head "thanks so much Kim" I said giving her a hug " Ok now go and have a shower to scrub yourself clean and forgot about today" she smiled and left the room I smiled and went to the draw to get some clothes.

After I got a wash I changed into some black leggings and sams Grey hooded. I went downstairs to find everyone bit sam and terry there talking and watching TV.

I sat down next to kim and sam came in with dried blood on his hands I stood up and said "Sam what have you done? And what happened to your face?" I said facing him as everyone sat and watched "don't worry I sorted him out" I then slapped him in the face and shouted " YOU IDIOT DON'T YOU KNOW HE'S GONNA COME AFTER ME AND KIM" " He said that he'll be coming after kim too before he left" "sam am soo scared and you have gone and done that to make things worse" I said to him whilst still in the living room. " Kim come up with me" I said to her as she followed.

"Kim could I please stay at your house I can't stand being around sam anymore after that" I asked her."yeah sure stay as long as you want" she said to me.
And I hugged her and got my bag ready with my clothes make up etc. Then downstairs were all the boys where.
"babe where are you going" sam asked me, I just walked past him and said "to kim's house" and left.

We got a taxi and went inside the house and locking all doors "Wow your he is gorgeous kim" I smiled at her. "Thank you and you will sleep here ok" she showed me a beutiful silver and glittery bedroom next to hers. "Goodnight Kim" "Night Faith!"
With that I went to sleep.
================================
Thank you so Much for reading hope you have enjoyed this Long Chapter xxx