Date Night!

Sams POV **2 days later**
Today I woke up with an idea for me and faith.

I got up had a shower and got dressed when I came back in the room and faith was already awake with eve playing around.

"Morning babe" I said kissing her.
"Morning" she said back while I kissed eve's Head.

"I've got an Idea" I said sitting next to her.

"What is it" she said. "Well I thought why don't we go on a date today at 8pm since we haven't had one since Eve was Born" I said as she smiled.

"Ok good Idea but where should we go" she asked "and don't say nandos or no sex for a month" she said being serious.

"How about nandos" I said playing with her. "Fine no sex for a month then" she said getting up with eve still on the bed playing with her pink teddy.

I ran to faith." Please am sorry" I said lifting her silky pj dress up. "Sam" she said laughing.

"Your soo hot" I said kissing her neck. "Yeah still no sex for a month" she said running into the bathroom.

"Babe" I said through the door. "Your fault" she said turning the shower on.

I then went back in the room to see eve in her short, sleeved purple jumpsuit playing with her teddy's.

"Your Mummy is crazy" I said picking her up. As she smiled with no teeth.

5 minutes faith came out of the bathroom in a long towel covering her only up to her knees.

She then opened her towel a bit to fix it "damn baby your so sexy" I said taking a little glimps of her naked.

She laughed then dried herself.
While I went downstairs to feed eve and have breakfast myself.

**studio**
Later We walked in the studio with everyone dancing( diversity kim and cece dancing).

"Hey guys I've decided to have cece and faith to dance with you in paris" danielle said walking in.

"OMG Yay it's my first time dancing with guys but why not kim" Faith said hugging all of us.

"Well Am going to leeds to see my auntie because I haven't seen her in a year" kim said.

"Good luck" Faith said smiling.
"Thanks" kim said.

"Faith and cece there is a little part of twerking" ashley said.

"That's ok twerking is fun" Faith said demonstrating a little as we all laughed.

"Good. what about you cece?" ashley asked turning to her. "Yeah I don't mind" she said smiling.

"Ok let's show you your routine" ashley said.

"Ok because it's only you too girls ill have perri to demonstrate it with me" ashley said.

Hours Past and it was now 7:30pm me and sam were about to head home.
"Ok who wants to take care of eve for a few hours" sam asked.

"I will do it" Cece said smiling. "Thanks" I said giving eve to her with the pram.

"You can take care of her in our house to make it easier" sam said getting his coat on.

Then cece nodded. "Oh sam and faith I forgot to ask.. did you guys actually have that threesome 2 days ago" ashley said.

"Yeah and you owe us £100 for daring us to do that" I said smirking.
"Sam since when did you get naughty" mitch said laughing.

"Shut up" I laughed while punching mitch playfully on the arm.

"Ok I'll give you the £100 tomorrow which is Saturday" ashley laughed.

We both nodded.

**skip the car ride and getting dressed**

Faith's POV
We were at the restaurant called The Ivy. On a table for two by the window and my view was the beutiful water.

"Aww sam it's beutiful here I love the view thank you" I said smiling looking at him.

"Don't worry babe my view is even better" He ssaid looking at me and winking.

"Aww" I said as he reached out and kissed my hand.

************************************
"Thanks for this romantic evening sam I love it and I love you" I said as we walked to the car.

"I love you too" He said kissing me for a while. "Come let's go it's getting late" I said hold his hand.

Layer we got home and found eve I'm cece's arms.

"Did you have fun" she asked. "Yeah thanks for taking care of eve" I said as sam went upstairs to change.

"Ok am gonna go now" she said standing up and passing eve to me.

"Oh by the way cece what happened with you and Ryan" I asked kissing eve's Head.

"Oh..yeah.. HE ASKED ME OUT" she screamed the whole house down while sam came down.

"Who asked you out" sam said putting his t shirt on.

"Ryan he asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday" she said jumping up and down.

"Congrats why don't you bring him to the studio like perri did" I said smiling
"Yeah I will and am gonna ask ashley if Ryan could come to paris with us" she said getting her bag.

"Good idea because ashley already knows Ryan but he doesn't know Belle so he definitely let Ryan come with us" sam said sitting down.

"Am gonna go bye" she said hugging both of us. I went up and got changed then put eve to sleep.

I went back downstairs to find sam watching family guy.

"Let's go have fun" I wispered in his ear. He then smirked and carried me up to our bedroom....
================================
Thanks For Reading x