Guys Guess What?

Faith's POV
*3 weeks later*
Today I was feeling so sick waking up sick.
So I decided to go to the doctor.
I got a shower then got dressed and sam was already gone to the studio and lisa was gone too without telling me (Strange?) Lisa has found a house and to night is the last night she stays here.

When I got to the doctor they checked me and did tests. "Well Miss Colemen You are 4 weeks Pregnant and you need to come back for the baby scan in 11 weeks" the doctor said.
"OMG really! am so happy thank you soo much!" I said and left to go to the studio.

When I got there I was greeted by the girls" Hey girls I've got some news so come in the studio I want everyone to hear" I said happy

"Guys come here for a sec" I shouted. Then they all came over. "Well I just wanted to share my happy news that.....AM PREGNANT!" I shouted everyone cheered and congratulated.

"Wait Guys Where is sam?" I asked confused "Oh We Thought that sam was at home sick because he called in sick" ashley said back to me "where is lisa's new house kim I think I know we're he is" I asked getting angry " its 5 mins away from here" she said " You boys can come if you want to" I said as they agreed and went with me.

We walked to the house and I knocked on the door few seconds later sam and lisa opened it half naked and tried to make me forgive him I then slapped him across the face "YOU LIAR AND A CHEATER I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU. I HATE YOU I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" I shouted and pushed him.

" And btw am pregnant with your child" " what NO BABY PLEASE FORGIVE ME AM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT PLEASE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He said back " Come on sam just leave this b*tch here let's go wild inside" lisa said then i just lost it an gone crazy " OH I WILL SHOW YOU WILD YOU STUPID SLUT" I said in her face then I dragged her out of her house by the hair and started puching and ragging her onto the floor terry was holding her Then ashley held me by the waist and leading me away from her.

"It's not fair ashley he broke my heart I love him so much how Could he do this to me" I cried into his chest. "It's ok faith we will sort this out"

Sams POV

What have I done? I broke Faith's heart she will never forgive me. I went in and got dressed and walked to the studio. As I got to the studio I could hear Faith's crying in the office and the girls trying to calm her down.

Faith's POV
I was pouring my eyes out onto my big sisters shoulder because i told danielle to call her. All the boys Were sat with us trying to calm me down.
When suddenly sam walked through the door again I immediately stood up and walked away with all the girls following.
"Get HIM away from me" I Said to danielle.
Then I heard her say " Sam she doesn't want to see you. You broke her heart and you messed up a beautiful relationship between both of you" danielle said.
"PLEASE I want to see her" sam pleaded

"Kim tell him that he can come and see me" " No faith mayb-" I cut her off by saying "please"

He soon came in and tried to hug me."GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP I want you to see the pain that am going through how would you feel If i was cheating on you with perri. You would feel hurt as much as me. I thought you loved me. I NEVER thought you would ever cheat on me so just leave me alone Don't ever talk to me again. " NO PLEAS-" I cut him of."NO SAM IT'S OVER I HATE YOU!" I pushed past him and got kim.

"Kim could I please stay at your house" I said crying on her shoulder "It's ok Stay as long as you want" she said.

"Mitch could you get my clothes from your house and bring it back to kim's please" He nodded and hugged me "I know you will forgive, just give a chance please" He wispeared as we hugged.

Me and kim later got in her house and I went for a long Warm bath. And then went to bed thinking about what mitch said "just give him a Chance"

================================
Thanks for reading This I had so much fun Writing It xxx