Butlins!

^Faith's Butlins outfit^
Faith's POV
I woke to eve shaking me to get up. Recently me and sam brought eve a bigger bed a micky mouse of course.

so I guess she learnt how to Walk all the way here in my bedroom to wake me up.

"You smart girl you walked all the way here" I said tickling her and picking her up on my lap.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 11am I then got a text off sam.

Sam= S F=Faith

S= Morning Babe xx

F= Morning xx how did you sleep?X

S= Like Shit, cause you wernt here with me xx

F= it's fine you'll see me later anyway x

S= let's face time, I wanna see your beautiful face in the morning xx

F= nooo I look ugly without makeup xx maybe after am ready xx

S= Ah come on you know that's a lie you look beyond beutiful without makeup xx fine we'll face time when your ready xx

F= Aww Thanks Baby xx What are you doing now xx

S= lying in a hotel bed, waiting for the other boys to get ready for rehearsal x wbu??

F= Lying in bed with eve and benji next to me xx miss you already xx

S= Cute x miss you too Got to go babe ashley needs us love you xx

F= Love you too xx

I gave eve and benji a bath then got ready my self in white shorts, White Crop top and grey converse.

"Let's go have breakfast" I said kissing both eve and benji.

*Train station*

I got a taxi to the train station to meet ellie, cece, frankie and natalie.

"Hey girls" I smiled hugging them all.

"Aww benji looks adorable" frankie smiled since he was dressed in baby blue dungarees white t shirt and timberlands.

"I know my dad brought these when he was born" I said as we stepped on the train to Butlins Minehead.

(A/N I have no idea where butlins is haha done research tho)

We soon got there and it was 3pm, the boys were dancing at 5pm so we had time to suprise them since they didn't know what time us girls were coming.

************************************
We hid behind the stage ready to jump out on the boys since danielle and Jenny took care of eve and benji for me.

"Let's scare them" I wispered smiling as I seen the boys had their backs to us rehearsing.

"BOO!" Us girls shouted as I jumped on sams back.

"What the fuck, you scared the Shit out of me babe" sam said holding his heart as I jumped off his back.

"Finally, Scared you YAY!" I shouted kissing his lips.

"Wow... You look HOT today" sam smirked as I blushed.

"I see a little blush from you" sam said pinching my cheeks playfully.

"Don't treat me as a child, I could beat you up anyday" I chuckled.

"Sureeee" sam said sarcastically. "Your so cute, but where are my kids" sam said looking around the stage.

"There with your mum and danielle" I smiled holding his hand.

"Come guys let's rehears" ashley said to all the boys.