Morning Run!

Faith's POV
I woke up at 8am for my morning run
I got out of bed and had a shower then got dressed (Pic Above)

I walked into kim's room "Morning Kim do you mind if I just go for a Morning Run" I said sitting on the bed while she was with her phone.

"morning and Yeah sure no problem I will get eve Ready" she said. I went back into my room to get eve.

"Morning Baby girl" I said kissing her Tiny lips. She smiled. I fed her then brought her into kim's room.

"Ok kim I've already gave her breakfast am gonna go now" I said giving faith to her "ok bye" she smiled and I left the house.

After just 20 minutes running around the park I seen a familiar face "RYAN" I shouted getting his attention. "Hey morning" He said hugging me.

"Are you doing a morning run aswell" He said to me. "Yeah I just felt like running This morning" I said smiling.

"Do you wanna go get coffee" He said smiling. "Yeah sure let's go" I said walking to Starbucks with him.

We spent 20 minutes In Starbucks to get to know each other. "It was good meeting you again" I said hugging him.

" Yeah it was and can I have your number so that we can arrange to meet up again" He said taking his phone out from his arm pocket.

"Yeah we could and here is my phone number" I said taking my phone out and giving him my number.

"Ok am gonna go now bye" He said hugging me "bye" I said walking back home.

I got home and had a Shower then got dressed into leggings and a Black Crop Top. "Hey kim you alright" I said sitting down next to her with eve in my arms. "Yeah how was your run" she said smiling.

"It was good and I met Ryan From the party the other night" I said.
"Oh yeah I remember he is cute though" kim said laughing. "Yeah he is but not as cute as sam" I said smiling.

*5hrs later*

"What should we eat for dinner kim?" I asked her walking into the kitchen while eve was sleeping in the living room on the sofa. "Erm..how about we make pizza" she smiled.

"Yeah let's do it" I said getting the ingredients. Soon we finished making the pizza and we sat down to eat it.
While I took the first bite I got a Text message from Ryan.

Ryan= Hey Faith thanks for giving me your number x

Me= Yeah No Problem x

Ryan= Btw I was wondering if we could go to the cinema on Friday to hang out at 8pm x

Me= Yeah! I would love to do that thanks x

Ryan= Great! Thanks See you then! Bye x

Me= Bye x

We finished Texting and I put my phone Down next to me "was that ryan?" Kim said smiling.

"Yeah, he asked me to hang out with him on Friday to go to the cinema" I answered.

"Oooh Good Idea But would sam like that because he gets jealous way to easy" she said not convinced.

"Well sam Comes home in 3 weeks so he won't know" I said Checking eve.

"Well good luck if he does" kim said laughing.

================================
Thanks for Reading x I Put Zack Effron To be 'Ryan' because I've only just thought of that idea x