Ashleys Birthday!

Faith's POV
Me and sam woke up at the same time
And also it was ashleys Birthday. The
Boys had planned a night out For ashley.

So for the girls it would be me, frankie , Kim, ellie,cece, starr and elvie going to the night out with the boys and my mumasked if she could take care of eve for me.

Ashley would celebrate his birthday with his family first while everyone else gets ready.

"Hey baby" I said kissing sams bare chest. "Your amazing In Bed Sam" I said sitting up but covering my chest with the duvet.

"Thanks You are too" sam said sitting up." Am going shopping with the girls To find dresses for ashleys party" o said. "Where something Sexy For me" sam said smirking.

"I will" I said putting my robe on and walking in Eve's bedroom. "Hey baby girl" I said picking up eve as she woke up I kissed her lips. "Let's go see daddy" I said walking in mine and sam bedroom.

"Hey baby girl" sam said to eve and he put her on his chest laying Stomach to stomach. "Am gonna go shower" I said to sam as he nodded.

After I showered I got dressed in white high waisted jeans black Lace crop top and white vans and a kimono. I went in to cece bedroom as sam was washing eve.

"Morning Sis Are you coming shopping with us girls today" she nodded yes "I need to tell you something" Cece said "ok" I said sitting down on the bed.

"Well yesterday Perri asked me To be his girlfriend Ahhhh!!!" We both screamed.

Then sam came in fully dressed in jeans and a white shirt and holding eve wrapped in a towel "what happened" He said "perri asked her to be his girlfriend" I said happy.

"Congrats and I texted ashley for all of us boys to go shopping with you girls but split up in the shopping centre" sam said me and cece nodded yes.

Sams POV
I dried eve and put her into a pink Cotten dress with tights and baby Pink Converse.

Then I fed her. Then went downstairs.
"Morning Cece" I said holding eve "Morning sam" she said smiling. We both had breakfast talking while faith was making her breakfast

Soon we all finished and got our things. We decided to walk to the studio because it was only 10 minutes away from our house.

Faith got the pram and we walked to the studio. "Cece you haven't stopped texting perri since we left the house" Faith laughed.

10 mins later we got there and everyone else was waiting outside "Hey guys happy birthday ashley" me cece and faith said at the same time.

"Hey let's get walking shall we and thanks" ashley said.

Faith walked with the girls but cece stayed with perri. 20 mins we got to the shopping centre.

Faith's POV
We got to the shopping centre 20 mins later. "Ok girls were gonna meet here in 3hrs so be quick" ashley said as we girls went one side and the boys went the other side.

We walked in Rivers Island and shopped in there for ever Kim had a White dress with gold sparkles. I had a skater Black Dress. Cece With a Plain White dress. Frankie with a Black dress. Starr with a lace red dress.

Once we finished in there we went in the baby shop to get a few things for Eve. Then we went to the food court. And had McDonald's. While I was feeding eve Milk I saw someone I didn't ever want to see again.

"Maybe we should go girls" I said as I saw the man that raped me. with a
A few boys. "Why your still feeding eve" frankie said.

She then followed my eyes and saw the man aswell.