The Boys Are Back!

Faith's POV
(3 weeks Later the boys Were coming back)

I woke up excited about San coming today we were all meeting the boys at the studio.

I got dressed into Light Blue high waisted jeans, White Crop top with a Flowery Kimono And White Vans.

And For my hair I Did a Side plait and my makeup then I got eve Washed and dressed her into a pink micky mouse dress with white socks and pink converse.

Then my phone lit up which was kim calling me.

me= Hey kim

Kim= Hey am leaving in like 5 mins so we could just meet by the studio with the girls ok

Me= yeah sure no problem See you then bye

Kim= Bye

"Ok let's feed you" I said kissing eve's
Head while she smiled.

After I finished feeding eve I strapped her into her pram then I got my things and left the House. I walked to the studio.

Soon I seen the girls standing by the
Studio door. "Hey girls" I said hugging them all it was frankie, Kim, ellie, starr,elvie and cece. "What time are the boys coming" Cece said Looking at the time '1pm'.

"Erm I think 1:10pm not sure" frankie said as we entered the studio. "Let's wait here gir-".

as soon as Ellie said that the boys came through the door and I jumped on sam with my Legs around his waist.

"Baby I missed you" I said crying into his neck. "Aw I missed you too now let me go so I can see my other favourite girl" He said laughing while I jumped back down.

I went around hugging the rest of the boys" Let's go home I missed you too much and am tired" sam said kissing me. "Ok let's go" I said getting the pram "bye guys" I waved leaving the studio.

"Ok babe Let's get a Taxi" He said calling one. 2 mins later we got into the taxi and went home.

We got in the house and I put eve to sleep upstairs in the bedroom with the Baby monitor on (it's 2pm now).

I went back down and seen sam watching TV so I Went behind him and kissed his neck. "Let's have some fun while eve is asleep" I said seductively in his ear.

He got up quickly and picked me up and ran upstairs into our bedroom and locking it.

We made out for 10 mins then sam took his clothes off and took mine as well this was gonna be a Fun first day back;)......

2hrs later we finished doing our business and we layed on the bed Oit of breath. "I love you" He said kissing me "I love you too" I said.

"What do you want for dinner" i said suddenly. "Let's have nandos" He said getting up. "Let's go have a shower" I said walking to the bathroom with him.

5 mins we finished taking a shower and sam got dressed into black jeans and a White short sleeved shirt.

I got dressed Into a black skater skirt with a white crop top and high heel boots with a leather jacket.

I called my mum if she would like to take care of eve for the night. And she said she will come and pick her up.

I heard the door bell ring so I went downstairs with eve.

"Hey mum thanks for agreeing" I said hugging her and giving eve to her in a Baby carrier seat and eve's bag with all her clothes etc.

"No problem have fun" she said leaving and jumping into the taxi.
"Sam let's go" I said as he came downstairs. "Ok and by the way I invited pel and cece if that's ok" He said getting his jacket.

"Yeah babe that's fine" I said as he got his car keys. We got into his cat and drove to nandos In town.
We got there and met cece and pel "Hey guys" i said hugging Them.
"Hey sis" Cece said smiling.

We got seated in a table of four. We all ordered and started talking and laughing when I seen Ryan walk in with 3 friends. "There's Ryan Faith" Cece said to me.

I stood up from my seat and went to hug ryan" hi how are you" I said to him while I seen sam in the corner of my eye getting jealous.

"Am fine thanks Who are you with" He asked as his friends went to get seated.

"this is sam My boyfriend this is my sister Cece and her boyfriend perri" I said smiling "hi" they all said.

"I'll speak to you later am starving" He said rubbing his stomach. "Ok see ya" I said sitting back down.

"You ok babe" I said to sam. "Yeah..yeah am fine baby no need to worry" sam lied. I knew sam was lying because he is jealous.

Soon we finished our Meals and left nandos. We said bye to perri and cece then got into sams car and drove back home.

Sams POV
We got home and I grabbed Faith and kissed her "sam let's go upstairs" she wispered in my ear "come on" I said taking her hand and running into our bedroom for an crazy night again;).....

================================
Thanks For Reading x