Eve's First Day Of school

Faith's POV 8am
I woke up to sam giving eve a shower. So I went into benjis room to hear him starting to cry.

I had no clothes on so I had to put sams long tshirt

Eve's school started at 9am but you have to be in before 8:45.

"Morning benji" I wispered in his ear then kissing his head.

I picked out his clothes which were micky mouse blue soft onsie and white socks.

I walked into mitch's room to see if he was awake.

"Morning mitch" I said sitting on his bed.

"Morning" He flashed a smile. "Uave you spoken to kim or anything" I said as he sat up.

"No, I don't want anything to do with her, our relationship was going good but she had all of a sudden mess up" He said looking at his phone.

"It's ok mitch I know you will find the one. And I'll talk to kim today wanna know the real reason why she broke up with you" I smiled.

"Ok" He nodded. "Are you going anywhere today" I asked him.

"Well I was thinking maybe go out to town with benji Cece and perri" He smiled.

"Yeah sure, why not" I smiled then walking out to mine and sams bedroom.

"Morning babe" I said crawling to him then kissing him.

"Last night was crazy" He smirked.

"Just a little thank you for asking me to marry you" I chuckled.

"I loved it" He smiled getting on the bed as Eve was dressed in her uniform which was a grey pinifore white socks black kickers and her black school cardigan.

Eve's school has to wear uniform when there in nursery.

"Let's go have breakfast" sam said to eve. "Wait..let me do her hair" I said making him hold benji.

I brushed eve's hair then put to Ponytails and white bows at the end.

"All done you look beautiful" I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Let's take a picture" sam said getting his phone.

"Now pose like mummy" I said as she turned fierce.

"Good girl" sam said as he had took the picture.

"Mummy I want food now" eve moaned rubbing her stomach. "Ok let's go" sam said taking her downstairs with benji.

I then went and took a shower and wore black highwaisted jeans blue wooly jumper with Nike superstars and my leather jacket.

*skip Breakfast*

Sam had took eve to school 10 mins ago and he came back.

"Where's mitch?" Sam asked as he sat on the sofa next to me.

"He went with benji Cece and perri they all went to town" I smiled cuddling him.

"Am texting kim if I could come over and talk to her and she has seen the message but hasn't replied" I said confused.

"Am sure she's fine...but let's not worry about that now.. where alone now so let's go have some fun."

He smirked laying me down on the sofa and trailing kisses down my neck.

We started to make out for about 5 minutes when he took his shirt off then took my jumper off and was about to unbutton my jeans when I stopped him.

"Why do you stop?" He said breathing heavily.

"Can't have sex on the sofa" I laughed.

"Fine" He smiled lifting me up and carrying me upstairs into our bedroom....

*1pm*
"We should get changed" I said as we had finished doing our business 5 minutes ago.

"Yeah and why don't we meet mitch in nandos after we get eve?" He smiled as I wore his white shirt.

"Okay" I said standing up and walking to the bathroom.

"I loved it when you where in control a fews hours ago."

sam said coming from behind me and kissing my neck while wispearing in my ear.

"Hmm Maybe I could be in control more often" I said turning around and kissing him.

"I love you" He said. "I love you too" I smiled.

*At Eve's school*

"How was she?" Sam asked eve's teacher as I lifted eve in my arms.

"She's was great, didn't misbehave for a first day at school, she's just quite shy when meeting new friends, but other than that amazing" Mrs Smith eve's nursery teacher said.

"Ok thanks" sam smiled at her.

*Nandos*

"Eve do you want chips?" Sam asked as Eve was sat on the highchair next to sam and mitch and I fed benji.

"Yes" she smiled as sam gave her a small plate with chips and ketchup.

"me you and the girls should go out on a Girls Night out the that new club in town."

I said turning my head to cece who was next to me and perri was in front of us with sam and mitch since it was a round table.

"Good idea, I know that your gonna be the most drunk out of all of us then go home waisted and fuck sam" Cece chuckled as the 3 boys erupted with laughter.

"Very funny" I said to them sarcastically.

We then all calmed down and I then turned my head to the door entrance and seen Ryan and a girl with Redish, ginger hair holding hands coming into nandos.

I then nudged cece and she looked up. "Is that ryan?."

She asked me as the boys followed our eyes and also turned around and also seen Ryan.

"Yes it is" mitch said taking a sip of his coke.

They then go seated behind us and also have to walk past us.

I heard Ryan wisper something to his girlfriend like 'that's my ex, Cece' the girl then had her eyes stuck on cece's.

"What are you looking at?" The girl said rudely.

"Oh sorry am just looking at a rude bitch-" Cece smirked.

"Don't talk to her like that cece" Ryan rudley interupted cece.

"Hey, mate you better back off" perri stood up in front of Ryan.

"Oh what are you gonna do? I mean look at you, you curly haired freak" Ryan smirked then perri lost it and punched Ryan in the nose.

"GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!!" The manager shouted at all of us since we had finished a few minutes before Ryan came in.

Me and sam got the kids and went out the restaurant.

"Am sorry guys, he just got on my nerves."

perri said sitting on a bench by the car park.

"It's ok pel, any of us would have done the same if he was insulting us" mitch said sitting next to him.

"Am glad you did that because he deserved that punch" Cece and sam laughed.

"That wasn't even my hardest punch" perri smiled as we all laughed.

Later we got home watched a movie all together, cece and perri went home to get their pjs and guess it was a sleep over.

================================
Thanks for reading X
UCAP Finished on Sunday, I wish I went to see them.

I would have went to meet sam anyway ;) I hope they have a good Time Relaxing.