First Date!

^Ellie's Dress^
Faith's POV
I woke up to a empty, cold bed then I realised sam has gone to the studio. I also saw a note next to me.

Morning babe, just
Went to the studio for
Rehearsals again should be back
By 4pm today if you need me call me
love sam x

knew that I was going shopping with ellie today so I had to get ready.

I heard moving around in Eve's bedroom so I went in to see her jumping in her cot.

"Mummy" she spotted me as I picked her up.

Right now we have learnt eve a couple of words like mummy, daddy sweets of course.

:) and the boys names,cece, kim and Ellie's but we still got a lot to teach her.

"Morning Princess" I smiled kissing her cheek as I picked put some clothes which were.

Blue denim jeans, flower purple top with her mini black parka coat and some vans.

I quickly washed eve got her dressed then placed her on mine and sams bed with my phone while I got the fastest shower I could have to make sure eve was ok.

I got dressed into White wooly jumper black high waisted jeans and white Converse with a Black coat and my black bag.

I fed eve breakfast and some for myself then I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey ellie ready for shopping" I smiled picking up eve then holding my bag.

"Yeah am so excited thanks for helping me" she smiled back.

"No problem now let's get in the car" I said locking the front door as we left the house.

"Oh first I need to get sam because we're gonna find out our babys gender" I said strapping eve into her micky mouse carseat then getting into my car.

"Aww I hope it's a boy" ellie smiled. "Yeah same" I chuckled.

_______________________________________
We got to the studio and went in to find the boys doing flips, Sam Jordan and warren with their shirt off practicing on the red mat doing back flips.

I let eve of my arms she then ran for sam "DADDY" she shouted hugging his leg. "Hey princess" He smiled picking her up as the boys awed.

"Sam remember baby appointment" I said as he finally remembered.

"Oh yeah sorry let's go" He said putting his shirt back on.

"Hey you know you don't need to put that shirt back on" I smirked. "Your naughty you know that" He said kissing me.

"Ellie what time is your date" mitch said hugging her as all the boys listened.

"Oooh you got a date" Terry said teasing her.

"Yeah today at 8pm" she smiled.

"Good luck were happy for you" ashley smiled.

"Thanks" she smiled.
"Ok let's go" sam said. We left eve with mitch so we can tell everyone when we get back.

*Hospital*
"Ok miss Coleman could you please lift you top up a bit" the doctor asked.

I did as she told then she put the same cold gel that I had got done last year for eve.

"Your baby is healthy the heart rate is perfect do you want to know the gender?" The doctor said smiling.

"Yess" me and sam said excited. "Well your Having a...Boy" she smiled.