Swimming!

Next Morning me and sam woke up at 11am and got dressed I dressed in black leggings with a white crop top with white Converse.

We had breakfast and I went and washed eve when she then started playing with the water and splashing.

"SAM" I shouted he then came upstairs into the bathroom. "Wow she already knows how to play in the water " He said happy.

I finished with eve in the water and dried her "sam you can come pick out her clothes today since I never let you" I said laughing.

He picked out a cute ' daddy answers to me' purple jumpsuit with white shorts and white socks with purple converse. "Aww sam she looks so cute" i said as I carried her downstairs
I got the baby car seat and put her inside the car with me in the back as she is still small I had her baby bag next to me. We were driving when we seen the boy that raped me few months back. Walking with a Huge group of boys. He then spotted me.

"Sam there's the boy that raped me" I panicked. "It's ok baby he not going to get you" sam said parking by the studio. We got out and sam carried eve's Carseat.

"Hi girls" me and sam Said at the same time then sam went into the studio to practice because the boys are going on the mini tour tomorrow.

"Kim do you and cece want to come to my house so that we could have like a pool party cause the boys are going tomorrow" I said as Cece got eve "aww I love my niece and yes I want to come" Cece said and kim nodded.

"Oh girls I need to tell you something" "wait your pregnant" Cece said getting excited."no sis am not pregnant" I said laughing.

"But perri has been flirting with me and I don't want him to do that because he could get by sam " I said more serious.

"And cece Perri likes you he told me yesterday" I said excited. "Really" she said suprise.

"Yeah But Do you Like Him" I said. "yeah i do he is gorgeous!" She shouted then covered her mouth.
"Why don't you tell him tonight" danielle said.

"I will but actually faith can you tell now I don't care if it in front all the boys just tell him on the spot" she said in confidence and feeding eve.

"Ok I'll go now " I said entering the studio were the boys were in a circle talking about back flips.

"Perri I've got something to tell" I said. As all the boys listened. "My sister like you she thinks your gorgeous" I said as all the boys cheered and teased perri about it.

"Perri finally pulled" they shouted. "Ask her tonight when we're by the pool she definitely say yes" I said smiling "I will thanks" I went back out.

"I told him and the boys went crazy" I laughed. "We know we heard" they said laughing.

Few seconds later Eve started to cry. "I'll take to sam" I got eve and she started to cry even more.

"Sam I think she wants you" I said passing her to him as he was sat on the floor with the boys in a line. She then calmed down. "Can I hold her" ashley said. "Yeah go on" I then left to go back.

"Girls we should go shopping and leave sam with Eve" I said getting my coat. Me danielle cece and kim got ready.

We were about to walk I the studio when cece stopped us " Guys am shy I don't want to see perri yet" we all laughed "come on cece be the confident girl you are" "fine ok"

We walked in to see the boys chatting. "Sam where going shopping so am leaving you with eve here is her bag" I said passing it to him and kissing him.

"Ok bye babe" He said then I seen perri wink at cece. "Let's go" danielle said.

"Did you see that, perri winked at me ahhh!" She screamed as we were outside. "I've got an idea" danielle said.

As we entered the shopping centre. "Why don't we buy you three a sexy bikini for sam mitch and perri" she said smirking. "I like that idea" We soon finished in the shops. Then went back to danceworks.

"Finally Back girls" ashley said.then he looked at our shopping as they all Sat in the office.

"Wow that's a lot of bags" sam said "yeah mostly for cece" I said laughing. "Why?" Perri asked. "Oh Nothing" I said looking at Cece.
"Ok" perri said Unsure.

"Is eve sleeping" I said to sam as the other girls sat down and u went to check eve in the baby car seat. "Yeah I gave her some milk" sam said.

"Guys do you reckon eve could go in the swimming pool with us obviously holding her carefully" I said to the boys.

"We could try but if she doesn't like it she is gonna cry and also we brought her a cute minnie mouse bikini" I said showing them it.

"aww that's soo cute" perri said "Cece picked it out" Kim said as I sat next to sam. "I think we should go home to get changed" Kim said to mitch.

"Yeah we're going aswell" me and sam Said at the same time then sam got his stuff and went" bye guys cece your coming with me right" I asked getting eve's Carseat and the shopping.

"Yeah" She stood up and hugged perri "see ya later" she said. We got out and went to the car with sam waiting for us I strapped eve's Carseat in safe and sat down with cece in the front.

*10mins later* (8pm Btw)
We parked outside in the drive way. We got out and went inside to get changed. "Am gonna change eve first and cece you can changed in the spare room" I said to her.

"Faith can I sleep here tonight cause your house is fantastic and I also want to take care of eve" Cece said I smiled and nodded yes. After I changed eve I got changed into a yellow bikini. While cece was in red.

I heard The guys downstairs and kim aswell. She came up into the room that me and cece where in with eve.
"Hi Kim" we hugged her.

I was about to go downstairs. "Faith are going downstairs In just your bikini" she said as I was holding eve.

"Actually no I don't want whistles from the boys just from sam but it's looks like the boys are in the garden so let's go" I said going downstairs with my towel, eve and kim and cece following.

We got into the garden and the boys were messing around in the pool. "Wow Cece You look HOT!" Perri shouted coming out of the pool.

She blushed and I laughed and went in the shallow part of the pool with eve. "Sam come hold while I come In side" He nodded and held eve as she was playing with the water.

"By the way you look soo sexy with that bikini and I know you picked it out for me" sam said behind me wispered and kissing my neck slowly. I moaned "sam stop the guys are here "I said turning around snd getting eve.

"Fine..ok but know that I will get revenge for this" He smirked. And sqeezed my bum. I laughed and went further into the pool as Eve loved it more.

I looked in the corner of the pool to see cece and perri makin out "GUYS NOT HERE!" I said making them blush and kiss more.

*2hrs later*
We all got dressed I put eve in a baby cot next to me while we sat down watching Friends with benefits." You guys actually want to watch this" I said to the boys.

"Yeah" they all said "its basically porn" I said. "Do you boys watch porn" I said as us girls were interested. The boys all went silent at the question that I asked.

"When do you watch porn sam" I sad looking at him. "When your not at home" sam said "Oh ok are you that desperate for fun" I laughed. "Are you not angry" sam said. "No but you can still have fun with me too " I said kissing him.

The movie soon finished and the boys had left with kim and cece stayed because she is sleeping here. She slept in the bedroom far away from ours.
I put eve in her cot in her bedroom and put the baby monitor on.

And got back in mine and sams bedroom. And changed into a silk Red Pj Dress. While sam was laying down on the bed topless.

"Ooh are you trying to impress me babe" He said sitting up. I crawled seductively on the bed as he smirked "maybe" I wispered in his ear making him go Hard.

kissing down his chest to his you know what "I Love You" sam said to me before it turned into a magical but wild night.....

================================
Long chapter ♡ Thanks For Reading x