"You Did What"! Part 2

Still Faith's POV

At 11am we all woke up and got dressed.

I was in Highwaisted Black Jeans and a White wooly jumper and white Converse.

Cece borrowed my clothes and makeup because we had the same sizes clothes

We had breakfast in silence and went and sat down on the sofa I sat with eve in my arms while I gave her some milk.

"Cece how are you gonna tell Perri" sam said turning on the TV.

"Am not sure am really scared if he does anything to me" she said with a worried face.

"Don't worry Cece He is Not gonna do anything" sam said.

"Why don't you tell him today were all going to the studio " I said trying to calm her down.

"Ok let's Go" sam said as we got our things and went to the car.

*Few mins later*
We got to the studio with all the boys danielle and Kim talking.

"KIM" I shouted hugging tightly as all the boys smiled.

"I missed you kimmy" I said laughing. "Missed you too" kim said smiling.
Everyone said hi and cece went to talk to perri in the office.

"Kim guess what cece did" I said as we were sat down by the Mirror while the boys except perri were dancing(I was with Eve in my arms while eve was playing with her pink teddy).

"What" she said getting excited.
"Cece slept with her ex boyfriend at a party he invited her to yesterday and she called me at 4am to tell me what happened and she was crying her eyes out.
We took her to our house to stay the night" I explained what happened.

"Wow perri is gonna be really Mad" she said with her mouth open.

As soon as kim said that we heard a massive slam on the door.

Cece's POV
I took perri and we sat at the office I had to explain what happened last night. "Perri I've got something to tell you" I said.

"What's Wrong babe" He said holding my hands. "Well you because I got invited to a Party last night" I said as he nodded 'yes'.

"Well.. I.. erm.. saw my ex and we got really drunk and.... I slept with him.. Am so sorry" I said crying as he let go of my hands with a serious face.

"YOU DID WHAT" He shouted in my face as I flinched back a little.
"Am so sorry perri I love you please forgive me" I said as he stood up and I cried.

"No you can go sleep with your ex you Slut were over" He said in my face and left slamming the office door.

I left and running after while he went back in the studio.

"Perri am sorry" I said crying as everyone watched.

"What happened" mitch asked.
"Well mitch THIS BITCH CHEATED ON ME WITH HER EX" perri said refering to me. Everyone in the studio went silent.

"Perri am so sorry I didn't mean to I was drunk and stupid" I said crying.

"Yeah your Right you were stupid who else are you gonna sleep with next warren, ike, Jordan Cece were over don't ever come back in my life" He said leaving and slamming the studio door.

I was left with everyone staring at me.
I ran in the toilets Crying my eyes out while kim, faith and danielle Followed me.

Faith's POV
"Oh cece I know he will forgive you. He still loves don't worry" danielle said trying to calm her down.

"No he won't he broke up with me he will never forgive me" I she said crying.
"I don't know what to do now" she cried even more.

I felt really bad for my sister this is the second time she has been dumped.

"Why don't We go back to my house to have ice and watch some movies to cheer you up" danielle said trying to make cece smile.

"Thanks so much let's go" Cece said.
"Wait..Cece let me fix your makeup" kim said taking foundation and consealer and fixing her makeup.

We got out of the toilet to find the boys talking, sat down by the Mirror.
"Are You ok Cece" ashley said coming over and hugging her. "Am fine thanks" she said smiling.

"Jordan went to find perri" He said quietly.

"Oh ok " Cece looked down at her feet. "Were going to my house to cheer her up" danielle said breaking the silence.
"Ok have fun" ashley said hugging us girls.

"Baby I will take care of eve tonight" sam said standing up and getting eve in his arms.

"Ok thanks babe" I said kissing him and leaving the studio with the girls.
************************************
We got a Taxi to danielle's house.
We got settled in "ok girls let's order pizza" danielle shouted making us laugh.

We ordered Domino's and had ice cream while watching a Hunger Games.

It was Now turning 6pm and we made cece cheer up again.

Then I got a Text from sam.

Sam= Baby come home it's so boring without u xxx

Me= Ok fine xxx has jorden found perri yet? xx

Sam= yeah, perri was in the park all that time so we all went back home xxx

Me= Am glad jorden found him xx and we managed to make Cece Happy again xxx

Sam= Aw Good For her... Now Please Come Home I miss u xxx

Me= Am coming babe xxx byeeee

Sam= Byee xxx

"They found perri he was at the park the whole time" I said as the girls sighed In relife.

"Am gonna Go Sam misses me already" I said laughing as Danielle called a taxi for me.

5 mins later the taxi came and I said bye to the girls "call me if you need me" I wispered in cece's Ear. "Ok love you" she said smiling.

10 mins later I got back home and opened the door and sam came running hugging me tightly.

"Babe it's only been a few hours" I said laughing as he buried his face in my neck.

He then started giving me love bites. "SAM" I laughed.

"Let's have some fun" He wispered seductively in my ear. "Sam as much I want to.. Am too tired"

I said taking my jacket and walking upstairs to eve's bedroom. She was still asleep.

I went back to my room to change into black leggings and a black Plain top.

When two hands wrapped around my waist as I turned around.

"Aw baby please just tonight, am in the mood for some action" He said smirking taking his shirt off.

"Your So sexy" I wispered in his ear
"You are too" He said throwing me playfully on the bed.

We made out for a few minutes when he started to take my top off and unclipped my bra leaving me bare chested.

He then gave me love bites from the neck down to my 'you know what'

'This is gonna be fun' I thought.
================================
Thanks for reading this second part of "you Did What" don't forget to vote x