Ryan Hit Me!

2 weeks Later.

Faith's POV
Me and sam were sat cuddled in the living room watching TV while eve was playing with her doll house on the floor because danielle said sam could have a day off to take care of evewhen I a got a call from cece.

Me= Hey sis

I said smiling

Cece= Please come get me

She said crying from down the phone

Me= Ok were are you

I said as sam turned to me

Cece= am by ryans house around the corner

Me= Ok were coming stay there
I hung up and straight away put my coat and boots on. "What happened" sam said seeing me panick.

"Cece needs help please stay here with eve" I said kissing him and grabbing my car keys.

"Ok be safe" He said as I left the house and got In my car and drove to find cece.

5 minutes later I found cece on a bench with her parka coat jeans and a Wooly jumper and boots crying.

"OMG cece tell what happened" I said helping her into my car. "I'll tell when we get to your house" she said wiping her tears.

Soon we got back to my house and sam had eve in his arms about to sleep while he was on his phone.

"Cece are you alright" sam said worried. "No erm....Ryan... hit me" she said as both mine and sams mouth dropped.

"He's gonna get it I knew he was mean" sam said turning angry. "Morning please sam perri might hear about this and go looking for ryan" Cece said sobbing quietly.

"What happened Though why did he hit you" I asked looking at her.

" He came home drunk and started to shout in my face because I wouldn't have sex with him he then slapped me" she said crying.

"I thought ryan was Nice he seemed really good" sam said shocked while eve had started to wake up.

"Erm.. this isn't the first time he's hit me" Cece said as mine and sams mouth dropped.

"WHAT" I shouted then eve woke up crying. "I'll go feed her" sam said carrying eve into the kitchen.

"How many times has he hit you" I said sitting with my legs crossed on the sofa.

"I'll can't tell you" she said looking down. "Please cece tell me and you little sister I need to know things too" I said holding both her hands.

"Three.." she said quietly. "Oh cece it's ok don't worry stay here with us" I said hugging.

Cece and Ryan had been going out for 2 months and he asked if she wanted to move in with him but now am letting her go back.

"Ok Well go wash your self and I will get pjs for you" I said smiling at her as she stood up and went upstairs.

I walked in the kitchen to see sam washing the dishes and eve in the highchair watching peppa pig on her tablet she got from mitch.

"I think that's the first time I've seen you wash the dishes baby" I said hugging sam from behind.

"Well it's gonna be the last time" He said drying his hands and kissing me.

I went and sat on the counter with sam in between my legs.

"I love you" I said kissing him. "Love you too" He said in between our kiss.

We made out for 2 mins when I started to feel his hands unbutton my shirt.

"Sam..stop" I said trying to push him away. "Nooo.." He said carrying on kissing me.

"Cece is still here she's upstairs in the shower she staying here until she gets her own apartment again" I said pushing him and jumping off the counter.

"Let's go to a hotel for the night then" He said smirking and grabbing my arm gently.

"No we have sex everyday am tired my body is tired" I said getting eve and sitting on the sofa with her.

"Ugh..Fine..but I know you can't resist this body" He said smirking again and sitting next to me trying to kiss me but I pulled away.

"Why you being like this" He said about to get angry.

"Because we have sex too much am tired we need to slow down and we go through Like 5 condoms in a day it's too much" I said looking at him.

"Ok Well your being a complete bitch you know am leaving" He said getting his keys and walking out the house.

"UGH!" I shouted then cece came down in pjs that she chose. "What's Wrong where's sam" she said sitting down and picking up eve then placing her on her lap.

"Cece" eve said hugging her I smiled and wrapped the Blanket around me. "What do you want to eat" I said to cece as we were watching celebrity juice.

"Why don't we order some pizza cause it looks like you can't be bothered to cook" she said smiling.
"Yeah let's order Domino's" I said getting my phone.

"Arn't you worried about were sam is" she said. "Well yeah but it's his fault he always wants to have sex everyday
Am tired sometimes" I said.

"Yeah he does am suprised your not pregnant yet" she said and my eyes widened.

"Actually...I am pregnant" I said as her face turned to excitement.

"NO WAY REALLY" she shouted really happy. "Yeah" I said seeing her celebrate.

"How long have you been pregnant for" she said smiling. " 2 weeks cause I went to the doctor last week" I said smiling.

"Haven't you told sam yet he needs to know" she said.

"No I haven't am too young to have another baby am only 19 I've got my whole life ahead of me" I said fiddling with my phone.

"Don't worry I will help You no matter what happens" she said hugging me. "Thanks" I said smiling.

*Few hours later 8pm*
Cece went to sleep early and I put eve to sleep in her bedroom.

So I was sat in the living room watching come dine with me when I heard sam come through the door.

"Sorry for leaving you babe" He said sitting down. "It's ok" I said still looking at the TV.

"Ok maybe I agree that I am a bit Obbesesed with 'doing it' with you and I need to stop" He said smiling.

"Yeah you do but for nine months" I said looking at him as hid face turned to confusion. "Huh?" He said.

"Well....Am pregnant" I said to him.
"What Really! Am gonna be a dad again" He said smiling and getting really happy.

"We need to tell the boys tomorrow" I said as he kissed me. "Yeah I can't wait have you told your mum and dad yet" He said taking his parka off.

"I haven't told my parents yet but I've only told cece a few hours ago" I said standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"What name should we name him or her" He said walking behind me.

"Well I thought for a girl it could be angel and for a boy it could be Benjamin their both my favourite name".

I said getting a glass of water from the tap. "Yeah I love those names too and I love you" He said kissing me. "I love you too" I said kissing him back.

================================
Thanks For Reading x I wish I was Going to UCAP:(