Girls Holiday!

Faith's POV
Over the past few days me cece kim and ellie agreed to going on a girls 1 Week holiday to get away from the stress.

So we decided to go to Barbados since mine and cece's parents were from there and most of our family was brought up there too.

I was leaving eve with sam because I wanted to relax.

*Day of Holiday*
Today was the day us girls were leaving to go Barbados :).

We were in the airport with the boys and eve waiting for us to board the plane.

"Why one week babe" sam said as he kissed my hand. "Because us girls want to relax" I said smiling and looking at him.

"Passengers flying to Barbados may Board the Plane now" the lady on the speaker announces.

"See you in a Week I love you " sam said kissing me for a minute. "I love you too don't worry I'll you call everyday and don't distroy the house" I said laughing.

"I wont" He smiled. "Bye princess give mummy a kissing" i said to eve as she kissed my Cheek.

"Good girl mummy will bring you some sweets if you be good".

I said as she smiled "sweeties" she said clapping her hands. "Love you" I said kissing her cheek. "Wuv you mummy" she smiled hugging sams neck.

"Bye" I said kissing sam one more time. "Bye" He smiled as I went and hugged the rest of the boys.

************************************
6pm in Barbados
The Flight to Barbados went quick as I texted sam the whole way and had lunch listened to music and also slept the last few hours.

************************************
We got to the Villa That ellie booked for us when we each gave our money for this holiday.

"OMG!" Cece Shouted jumping on the bed she chose "wow" I said getting my phone out then taking a picture and posting it on instagram captioned.

'We've Arrived in Barbados look At This Villa were staying in for a Week!;)'

Lots of fans liked it and so did all of the boys.

I chose the bed by the swimming pool kim's bed was next to me ellie was on the other side of the room with cece on her bed.

"Let's go out shopping tomorrow" kim said as she changed into her pjs.

"Yeah it will be fun" ellie smiled.

================================
Thanks For Reading x Another short chapter cause I wrote this at 10pm So tired x

Thanks for the Votes I can't believe how many people have read my story.

I didn't think it was gonna be this big x Enjoy the rest of the chapters and feel free to give Ideas when towards the end of Book.