Going To Paris!

Faith's POV
Today I woke up feeling excited. "WERE GOING TO PARIS SAM" I shouted as he was already awake.

"What time are we leaving" I said kissing his bare chest.

"Erm well we need to meet the guys danielle and cece at the studio then get on a coach that we rented" He said getting up and kissing my lips first.

**Skip everything else**

We got out the car and walked inside the studio "ok everyone is here" ashley shouted clapping his hands and getting his suitcase.

"Oh and girls meet your new team mate" ashley said pointing to perri's girlfriend Belle.

"Oh..hi" I said smiling a little. "Hi.. this little cutie is gorgeous" she said walking over to me and eve's pram and picking her up.

"Hey you need to ask to hold my baby" I said getting angry and quickly getting eve off her.

"Alright sorry" she rolled her eyes and walked back to perri.

"Stupid Bitch" I mumbled under my breath as warren and sam giggled a bit.

"Calm down you will get used of her" warren said smiling.

"Ok let's get on the coach" ashley and danielle said at the same time.

We got on the coach and me and sam were sat together with cece and warren in front and eve sleeping in sams arms.

"You know you guys suit eachother" sam said looking at them as warren blushed.

"Heyy I've already got a boyfriend anyway" Cece blushed. "But warrens not bad" she mumbled under her breath as i was the only person that heard her.

"Let's play a little game and you can only tell the truth" ashley said as we all nodded.

"I want to start " ike said. "Ok faith do you own any special toys at home" ike said as everyone laughed.

"No I don't because I don't need one" I said looking at sam as they all laughed. "My turn" belle shouted.

"Faith would you ever cheat on sam" she said proudly.

"No your crazy" I said getting angry as sam tried to calm me down.

"My turn" perri shouted "Warren have you got a girlfriend or anyone I'm your mind" perri winked.

"I do have someone in my mind but I don't have a girlfriend" Warren said.
"Well not yet anyway" He said looking at Cece.
************************************
Few hours later we got to paris and it was already night time and parked outside the hotel that we were staying in for a week.

We all walked inside and waited for ashley to say who we are sharing with.

"Ok warren and ike your sharing" ashley said. "Jordan and me then terry your by yourself. Mum your by yourself too. Perri and mitch together. Belle your with cece. The faith and sam.

We all said good night and walked to our rooms. "Cece is with belle unlucky" sam said opening the room door.

"Wow it's beutiful" i said walking in and looking around. "There are two beds so we can put eve on that bed since we didn't bring a cot" sam said placing a sleeping eve in the bed with a blanket.

We both changed and layed in the bed. "Your first time performing tomorrow" sam said as we watched some tv.

"Yeah I can't wait this is my first time" i said kissing him.

"Goodnight love you" He said in my ear. "Love you too good night" I said falling asleep.
************************************
**Next Day**
Me and sam both woke to eve screaming and crying. (10am)
"I'll get her" He said standing up.

"Thanks anyway we have to get up at this time" I said checking the time on my phone.

"I'll go wash eve and myself " He said walking in the bathroom.

10 mins later he came out with eve wrapped up in a pink towel and his towel wrapped around his waist.

"You look sexy" I said standing up while he placed eve on the bed.
"Haha thanks" He said laughing while I went in the bathroom.

Soon we were both dressed and eve was in her pram with her dummy playing with the teddy.

We went down to the ground floor for some breakfast.

"Morning Faith" mitch said As he had got his breakfast From the little cafe.

"Morning" I said sitting down while sam got our breakfast. I then fed eve.

"Ok here it is" sam said coming with the tray. We all laughed and had breakfast (everyone else came down) and soon it was 1pm.

"Ok Guys were gonna make our way to disney land and perform on stage" danielle said as we walked to the coach. "Can I have a picture with two" one fan asked.

"Sure" me and sam said. More fans came so we took more pictures with them.

"OMG awww is this eve" girl said smiling. "Yeah" I said smiling too.

"She is So Gorgeous She looks like you" she said. "Aww Thanks" I said smiling. "Ok Guys we got to go" sam said.

"Ok thanks for stopping" I said then we both walked to the coach.

"Sorry we got stopped for pictures" sam said helping me with the pram.

"That's fine were gonna be on time" ashley said as we sat down.

**skip to dressing room**
"Girls you look Fabulous" danielle said coming into the Dressing room.

"Aww Thanks" Cece said. "Are the boys Ready" belle said putting a bit of makeup on.

"Yeah you can come follow me" danielle said.

(Cece Had A green Croptop Belle was in black and faith had red).

"Ok let's go" Cece said. We walked to the boys dressing room. "Wow" all the boys Whistled.

"You look sexy babe" sam said kissing me while my arms were at the the back of his neck. "Thanks you too" He said kissing me.

"Ok enough Kissing you two we've got a show to do" said laughing.

"Come on" I said grabbing sams hand as we all walked to the side of the stage.

"Ok boys your on" danielle said. "Good luck " said kissing sam. "Thanks" He then ran to the stage with the rest of the boys.

5 mins later they finished the routine and us girls were on next.

"I can't do this sam am scared" I said getting worried.

"It's ok faith ill be here your gonna do great I know it" He said hugging me.
"Ok but don't go" I said kissing him.

"I won't leave now go on" He said rushing me as us girls ran on stage and did our routine

3 mins later us girls finished and I ran into sams arms. "Aww you did amazing baby" sam said hugging me tightly.

"Come let's go change" He said holding my hand.

**Hotel(6pm**
"Well done girls you did great you to boys Tomorrow we're gonna enjoy a day at disney land paris and have fun" Danielle said.

"Come on let's go have some fun" sam wispeared in my ear "did you bring protection" I said as we made it to the elevator.

"Obviously, I didn't want to forget it baby. We're staying here one week and am sure we gonna have sex" sam said smirking.

"Fine ok But we need to talk about how much sex we have in a week. We need to stop at least for 3 days then 'do it' again." I said as we made it to our room.

"Ok then just sex today then no more for 3 days so that's gonna be no sex until Tuesday" He said as I nodded.

I put eve to sleep and sam started kissing my neck. "But sex with you is amazing and fast" I said taking my clothes off.

"Shhhh don't say anything let's just have the best night ever here" He said as we fell naked on the bed....
================================
Thanks for Reading x I change my mind again about updates.

Am only gonna update on weekends but if I want to publish it Any day I will x