9 months later!

Faith's POV
These past few months eve was speaking more,Diversity were going bigger in the UK. They were also rehearsing for butlins.

I was due this month (August) We had changed the spare room into Benjamin's room as fireman sam (Haha) decorated of course sam chose it.

************************************
(5pm) The boys were at the studio it was only Me and danielle with them in the chill out place talking about me wanting nandos ha.

Eve was in danielle's lap playing with her barbie dolls.

I was about to stand up when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Faith what's wrong" danielle said helping me sit back down.

"Am in labour please.. get sam" I said crying because of the pain it was worse than when I had eve.

She then called all the boys up panicking.

"Call the ambulance" I said crying out in pain as mitch got hid phone calling the ambulance.

He then carried me bridel style down the stairs while the boys called mine and his family.

Soon the ambulance came and sam stayed with me.

"Don't leave me" I said as they lifted me into the ambulance.

"Am right here" He said kissing my forehead.

*Hospital*

They put me in a hospital bed with a midwife checking on me every few minutes.

And sam hasn't left my side yet. They gave me some medicine to ease the pain.

"Are you ok honey" my mum and dad came in with sams parentz.

"Yeah I am now but I might have Benjamin in a few hours" I said as sam held my hand.

The boys soon came in with cece kim and ellie.

"We'll leave you guys" mine and sams parents smiled leaving the room.

"Where is eve" I said looking around at all of the boys.

"She's with my mum there coming now" Jordan smiled.

"Ok" I smiled sipping my water. We al talked for 20 mins until danielle came in with eve.

"Mummy" eve said trying to come up the bed. Then sam helped her onto my bed.

"I love you eve" I said kissing her cheek. "I wuv you" she said as the boys awed and smiled.

Few hours had past and eve fell asleep on mitch, I then started to feel pain in my stomach.

"Sam I need the nurse" I said about to cry while cece held my hand.

The nurse came in and told the boys to wait in the waiting room. Only mitch cece and sam stayed with me.

"Well faith your gonna have the baby now" the midwife smiled.

She told me I had to start pushing while sam held my hand and cece was on the other side.

I pushed for 7 minutes until I heard Benjamin cry.

"You did it baby" sam said kissing my forehead.

"Congrats Benjamin Coleman was born August 3 (A/N my birthday) 11:03pm."

the midwife said cleaning Benjamin then passing him to me in a blue blanket with a dummy and a White hat.

"He's so cute" Cece said smiling. "Welcome to the world benji" mitch said kissing his head.

"Happy Birthday Benjamin" I wispered kissing his tiny lips.

"I love you" sam said kissing Benjamin's head and smiled.

Later I got a shower while the nurses cleaned the room and changed the sheets.

I sat on the bed while sam had benji sleeping in his arms and cece texted everyone to come in.

While kim brought eve in.

"Eve meet your little brother Benjamin he's a baby".

I smiled as mitch placed eve on the bed and sam gave benji to me.

"Baby" she smiled kissing his lips. "Aww" all the boys smiled.

"Congrats Faith He's adorable" kim said sitting on the chair next to the bed."Thanks" I smiled.

"Of course he's adorable it's obviously from me" sam said smiling.

"That's true" I said kissing him as everyone laughed.

"When can you go home" Ashley asked.

"Tomorrow morning" I smiled.

"Get some sleep see you tomorrow" they all said leaving before kissing benji goodbye.

It was only Me and sam because the nurse put benji in a cot provided and eve went home with mitch and Kim.

"Sleep here sam" I said moving along the bed as he took his shoes off and climbed on the bed.

"I love you" He said wrapping the Blanket around us and kissing me. "I love you too" I smiled before shutting my eyes.

================================
Thanks For Reading x I just wanted to fast forward to when she has benji because I was running out of ideas but there is only a couple more chapters until I finish this book.

Am not sure if I will do a sequel :/ I might think about doing a Perri Book but I just Need ideas from you guys x

Enjoy The rest of the chapters and I will update when I can x