Ryan Studio Time

(^^Lisa^^)
Faith's POV
So Last Night I texted Ryan saying if he would like to come to the studio today and I also Asked ashley and he said yes.

I got dressed into Black High Waisted Shorts With a White crop top And Black cardigan and White Converse.
Sam was downstairs with eve already dressed.

Morning Baby" I said Kissing sams cheek "Morning and Can I have a Better kiss" He said cheekily. "Please" He said.

"Ok only Cause I love you" I said kissing him for a few seconds.
"I love you Too" He said as he finished feeding eve.

We had breakfast and Left To go the studio. We got in the car and eve was in the back in a car seat.

Few minutes later we got to the studio "hi Girls" me and sam said. "Hi" its was danielle, Kim, Frankie and Cece in the office today sam went into the studio.

"Oh Btw Ryan is Here he is in there with the boys" Danielle said Pointing to the studio.

"Oh ok thanks can you girls take care of eve for me please" I said giving Eve to Cece.

"Yeah sure" they said as I walked in the studio. "HI GUYS" I shouted getting all of the boys attention and Ryan that was sitting with ashley and terry talking.

"Hey" they all said as Ryan came hugging me."Hey Ryan" I said hugging him back but his hands went down a little further.

I let go because I could see sam getting jealous.

"Ok Ryan Were gonna show you a Routine and your gonna be one of these guys" ashley said standing up with the rest of the boys.

"Ok that's fine" Ryan said letting go of me. I went and sat down by the Mirror in front of the boys.

"Ryan your gonna be Sam ok" ashley said. And Ryan nodded. They did the routine and helped Ryan through the steps.

"Right your turn now mate" ashley said to Ryan. "Ok" Ryan replied. They went and did the routine with Ryan.

Me and sam were sat by the Mirror cuddled. When they were finished I went and stood up and hugged Ryan.

"Well done you looked cute trying to do a Backflip" I said letting go.

"Thanks" He blushed I know that sam was jealous when I said that ryan looked cute.

We all went up to the chill out zone
And sat down on the sofa. I sat next to Ryan talking to him.

" I've just remembered to ask you this How old are you" I said to Ryan.

"Am 20" He said smiling. "Really You look younger" I said laughing "thanks" He said laughing too.

"Ryan do you have a girlfriend if you don't mind me asking" I said curious.

"Well I have a ex girlfriend I broke up with her 4 days ago" He said a bit sad. "Aw really what's her name" I asked.

"Lisa" as soon as he said her name I was shocked. "Is she the ex model" I said.

"Yeah apparently she slept with a man while the girl was best friends with her" He said.

"Well yeah that Man was sam and the best friend was me" I said as he was shocked with his mouth open.

"Really" He said as I nodded. "I found out and had a fight with her in front of her house on the day that I found out I was pregnant with eve" I explained.

"Woah she is trouble that is why I broke up with her after I found out about what you told me" He said smiling.

Me and Ryan talked for 20 mins and I completely forgot about sam (oops).

I was about to leave to go in the office to check on eve when I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Why have you been ignoring me" sam said Calmed but angry.

"Am sorry I think I just got caught up with talking to Ryan I forgot ok and tour hurting me get off" I said yanking my arm away.

"Sorry baby" He said trying to hug me. "NO leave me alone" I said pushing him out the way as he was in front of me. He just Sighed.

Sams POV
I need to stop being jealous because it could ruin mine and Faith's relationship and I don't want eve growing up with out a dad.

I stayed in the studio with the boys all sitting around on the floor with Mr while Ryan was with faith (As Usual).

"You ok sam. You seem a bit down today" ike said patting my shoulder.
"Yeah am fine" I said. "Are you sure beca-" I interrupted ike.

"I said am fine" I got annoyed and went upstairs in the chill out zone while the boys were all shocked.

I had my hands on my head sitting down when ashley came up. "Hey sam mate what's up come on you can tell me" He said sitting next to me.
I sighed.

"Am just worried because of my jealously towards Ryan I might finish my relationship with faith I love her so much and eve is my life" I aid with tears falling down.

"Oh sam anything you want to talk about come to me or mitch he is your brother he needs to know if tour alright ok" He said "thanks" I said calming Down.

"No problem but remember come to any of us here and most importantly talk to faith she is your girlfriend and your Perfectly Beutiful Baby girls Mother she needs to know ok" He said patting my back and leaving.

I went back downstairs to find the boys sitting on the floor and the girls on chairs. I sat next to faith and held eve. "I love so much faith" I said to her as she turned around to meet my face.

"Aw I love you too your the best ever" she said kissing my lips.

================================
Thanks for Reading x I may be to Obbesesed with sam craske because I asked everyone to Write a book about him ahah! He is so sexy xxx