Friday Fun!

Faith's POV
Friday Finally came and I was Getting Ready To meet Ryan Tonight.
I got dressed(Pic Above).

And went downstairs To see kim with Eve in her arms.

"Wow you look Lovely Faith" kim said. "Aww Thanks I don't want to get to dressed up because we're only friends" I said getting my bag.

"Ok well have fun and am gonna go to Ellie's because I don't want to be here alone"

she said as she was ready in Black high waisted jeans and black Cropped Jumper and leather jacket.

"Ok bye" I said leaving the house and Getting into Ryans car.

"Hey Faith" He said hugging my side because we were sat down "Hey what are we watching" I said getting excited.

"Well we're gonna watch The Maze Runner Scorch Trials and go to Pizza Hut Mt Treat" He said driving into town.

"Yeah Can't Wait!" I said smiling. "By the way you Look pretty tonight" He said as I blushed. "Aw thanks" I smiled.

Soon we got to the Cinema and got tickets then went to get seated.

After 2hrs of watching the film we got out and went straight to pizza Hut.

"Wow that movie is Amazing" I said walking into pizza hut with Ryan behind me.

"Yeah I love it" He said as we waited to get seated.

5 minutes later we got a table for two. "Ok what would you like to have" the waitress asked ryan. "Erm we could share a large pepperoni pizza" Ryan said looking at me as I nodded.

"Ok and what would you like to drink" she asked. " I'll have a medium coke" I said. "And I will have a medium coke aswell please" He said smiling.

2hrs later we had finished eating and talking."It's getting late ill tale ypu home now" Ryan said opening his car door for me. "Yes please" I said sitting down.

"Ryan have you ever considered dancing" I suddenly asked.
"Well I do like to dance especially street" He said.

"Maybe I could invite you to come down to the studio To meet the rest of the boys and to show ashley your dancing because i want to see it aswell" I said as we made it to my house..

"Yeah sure I would love that, just text me when to come down" He said happily. "Great thanks for tonight Bye" I said hugging him "bye" He said walking to his car and driving off.

I got in the house to see kim with Eve sleeping next to her. "Hey kim" I said sitting down" Hey faith how was it" she said. I explained everything to her

"Aww good for you hope you had fun and now I go to sleep Night" she said getting up.

"Night" I said getting eve and following her up. I got changed into my pjs and Went to bed.

================================
Thanks for reading X