Belle is Related To Who?

^^Belle^^
Still Faith's POV

It's Was Now 7pm Me and sam finished our 'Business' we layed on the bed.

I had sams t shirt on and it covered down to my thighs.

"I think we need to like calm down with the sex" I said as I had my head on sams bare chest.

"Probably do But Its just fun" sam said as we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll go you check eve" I said to sam standing up and walking to the door.

"Hi mitch" I said as he looked at me up and down and looking at the hickys going down my neck.

"Hi and I guess you and sam had fun again" He said laughing.

"Mitch shut up what you here for anyway" I said trying not to laugh.
"Well danielle said for all of us to get dressed so we can go to a Restaurant" He said.

"Ok thanks we will be down in a few minutes" I said smiling. "Bye" He said as I closed the door.

"Sam we need to get dressed were going to a restaurant" I said as he was holding eve.

"Ok you go in the shower first" I said to him. "Or maybe we could go togather" He said smirking.

"Fine come on" I said taking sams shirt off as I only had my underwear on.

"Not to long because we can't leave eve by herself here" I said walking in the bathroom. "Ok" He said.

************************************
Skip to Restaurant.

"Hey guys" Cece said coming to hug me and sam. "Hey" sam said smiling.

"I've something to tell you" Cece said to both of us as we sat with the rest but next to her.

"What is it" sam said curious. "Well you know how we both don't like belle because she is just like the person you hate the most".

Cece said as everyone else went for their food as it was a buffet exept for me sam and cece.(the pram was next to me)

"Yeah" I said getting curious. "Well I found out that she is related to Lisa" she said.

"No way that's why she is always horrible to me without everyone else noticing" I said shocked.

"You need to stay away from her she could be trouble for the rest of the week" sam said hugging my side and leaving to get his food.

Soon everyone else came back exept for belle. Me and cece went to get our food.

"Just know that am gonna follow my sister's steps and make this week hell for you" belle wispered in my ear then walked off.

Now am really Scared of Belle....

================================
Thanks for Reading This short Chapter x