Family Dinner/Suprise!

Faith's POV 4 months later (December)

Few months later
Eve had turned 2 benji was getting a bit bigger since he was 4 months old. I turned 20. Eve's First day of school is tomorrow.

I was sat in the kitchen feeding eve since sam was at the studio with benji when I got a call from sam.

S= sam F=Faith

F= Hey babe

S= Hi baby, you and eve get dressed into nice going to dinner clothes because you me the kids, the boys and our family are going to a restaurant for a suprise am doing for you

F= Oooh ok where should I meet you

S= don't worry I'll pick you and eve up at 5pm and ill drive us to the restaurant

F = Ok bye I love you

S= Byee love you too

I went straight up stairs with eve and got changed^^then got eve in a pink dress with white socks and pink shoes with her hair in two Ponytails with white bows.
************************************
Few minutes later I heard the door open.

"You ready babe" sam smiled standing by the door while eve ran to him.

"Yeah let's go" I said walking out the with them and to his car.

"You look beautiful faith" sam said kissing me as we got in his car. "Aww Thanks" I blushed a little.

************************************
We got to a very posh restaurant in town with our friends and family sitting on massive tables.

And sams mum with benji in a highchair provided by the restaurant.

"What's all his for baby" I smiled holding eve's hand.

"Just wait for later but for now enjoy this family meal" He smiled sitting me down on a chair next to his mum and him.

************************************
Later on it was 7pm and sam made an announcement.

"Ok I need to ask faith something very important" sam smiled standing both of us up.

He then held my hand. "Faith ever since I met you, I couldn't take my eyes off you, you are the most loyal beautiful amazing girlfriend any man could ever have, you gave me both important little angels eve and benji, I couldn't be happier. I love you soo much, will you marry me?" Sam said getting on one knee and getting a pretty silver, shiny ring from a red box on his hand.

As the whole restaurant cheered.

"YESS!" I shouted as he popped the ring on my finger and stood up so I jumped on him and hugged him tightly and kissing him.

Everyone soon congratulated us. "Did you guys know about this" I said turning to our family and friends who where stood up clapping and smiling.

"Yeah we knew for about 4 weeks our parents agreed and so did yours about the engagement" mitch smiled a little hugging me.

"Thank you I love you" I smiled kissing sam again. "I love you too,you deserve this" He smiled as we kissed more.

"Oh come on guys save it for the honeymoon" ike said filming on snapchat which made everyone laugh.

"IS THAT SNAPCHAT!" sam shouted going up to ike as the video had finished.

"Am gonna secretly download snapchat on your phone" I laughed as we all sat back down.

"And I will put my phone in a metal safe so you won't find it" sam smiled kissing the top of my hand.

"Yeah,yeah" I laughed.

************************************
We got home with mitch and put the kids to sleep but might went straight to sleep.

"Eve is going to school tomorrow" sam said as he put the washing to dry.

"Yeah ill take her since you don't need to go the studio tomorrow" I smiled sitting on the kitchen counter dressed in soft purple shorts and a White tank top since our house was very hot.

Sam finished with the clothes and then stood in between my legs and kissing me.

"Maybe just this night we'll have lots of fun...but let's be quite since mitch and the kids are sleeping."

I wispered in sams ear as he stripped my tank top off leaving me in my shorts and bra.

"Let's do it" sam smirked carrying me up the stairs with my legs around his waist while we kissed falling on our bed....

================================
Thanks For Reading x

I might be slow updating these few days since I got school, homework etc...but only two more weeks left for me then Christmas holidays:3 can't wait!!!!