The Wedding!

Faith's POV
The day has come, the day I marry the love of my life.

"Do you Faith Rose Coleman take Sam Charles Craske as your lawfully wedded husband" the priest said looking at me as I held sams hand.

"I do" I smiled the priest said the same to sam.

We soon exchanged the rings which was carried by eve holding a white basket down the aisle.

" i know pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest anownced.

Me and sam hugged and kissed for what seemed like forever we got eve and benji in front of us as we took a family picture and hugged.

Soon the whole church filled with smiles and clapping by our friends and family. Even kim was here.

She was still my best friend so I wanted her to come with her family since they knew the Craskes.

Sam carried me bridel style down the aisle with my bridesmaids and sam groomsmen trailing behind us.

All day me and sam couldn't take our eyes of eachother.

We walked in the venue as Newly weds and I was too happy to finish my wedding speech.

The venue was filled with friends and family dancing chatting and having fun and sharing this special moment of our life with us.

*1 Week later*

Me and sam had packed for our honeymoon in Bora Bora and let's just say the honeymoon was very romantic;)

*3 years later*
Me and sam where still together, mitch and kim where together who would of thought they would get back together.

perri found put about mitch and cece so he broke up with her and didn't want her back.

Both me and sam still have arguments we had a physical fight only once,
where sam 'accidentally' slapped me across the face hard so I threatened to call the police and leave with the kids.

But I forgave him since he has never done that before.

But me and sam are happy together with our third child 'rose' who is now 2 weeks old and Healthy...

THE END
================================

Thank you so much guys for reading my whole book thanks for the Votes and amazing comments this is now On 7.3k reads I never thought it would get this far!!!! ♡♡♡♡ I will publish the New Book Somewhere in January xxxx Enjoy 2016

THANK YOU!!!!