Beach Time!/Fight Time!

Faith's Pov
So today me and kim decided to Go to the beach because it was a beautiful day and also to forget everything about yesterday Evening.

We woke up got dressed and had breakfast then at 3:00 we started walking to the beach. While we were at the beach I checked for messages from sam and there was none "ugh No messages from sam" I said to kim as we sat down on our towel on the sand. " its ok am sure he's probably going to text you sometime today"
She smiled.

We were talking about life and laughing suddenly we saw a group of fit boys then we realised it was diversity."Kim let's go it's the boys" "awww come on faith you can survive just let them walk past us, but I know there gonna reconise us though". She laughed. "Fine ok" I Laughed a little.

"Faith" I heard sam shout I couldn't resist the temptation look at sams sexy abs.
They all ran over here and said "hi" i answered back with a nod "come on Baby your still mad at me" He Smiled "fine am not" then they all went inside the water while me and sam were in the corner and far end of the water away from kim and the boys.
"Hmm baby I couldn't wait to kiss you" sam wispeared kissing my neck and taking my bikini bra off and letting my breast rest on his chest while my legs were around his waist.
"SAM we can't 'do' it here" I said to him putting my bra back on.

"I can't stop the temptation while your in a bikini babe" He said kissing me again. "We can do it when we get home okey" and then he nodded before I thought it would be a good idea to tease him for revenge from days ago in the kitchen.

So I started to fiddle with his swimming shorts and almost rubbing his 'friend' down there. As he started to moan I stopped. "It's a little something called revenge" I cheekily smiled. And went off to find kim.

"Hey Kim should we go now" I said to her."yeah but who are those 3 three girls talking to mitch and sam" I turned around to see the girl flirting with sam. So I went over to stop it.
"Hey Babe" I kissed him on the cheek
Making it clear that he was mine.

"Am faith" I said getting my hand out to shake there's then the girl in the middle said "And I don't care" she rudely said to me "you look cute to take home with me me tonight" she she traced her finger on his bare chest. "Oi back off he's my boyfriend" i said getting closer to her. "And what if I do something like this".

She kissed sam right in front of all the boys and me and kim "I told you to back off you bitch" that's when I went nuts and dragged her hair and through her on the floor and me on top fighting her.

While the boys tried to get me off of her. I couldn't stop all my anger and emotions running inside me. I just left her with her friends helping her get up.

I put my dress back on and got my things while kim was coming with me."you alright faith" I nodded."Am sorry kim I just got a bit jealous" I said
"A bit jealous, girl you nearly killed her with all that anger and force hahah!" Kim laughed and so did I.

We soon went home and i was in the bath on my phone when i got a text off sam.

Sam=Baby am so sorry about what happened in the beach xxx will you forgive me? X

Me= it's ok I know it was your fault anyway and I forgive u xxx

Sam= I must admit Babe, I got a bit turned on by you fighting it was HOT!! Xxxx

Me= Haha sam your weird xxx

Sam=what are you doing now? Xx

Me= Am in the bath xxx

Sam= Hmmm send me a pic of you xxx

Me= Eww no Baby ur to horny stop haha xxx

Sam= Aww babe please just one xxx I wanna see you nakeeeeedddd x

Me= Wow sam! Your desperate for a pic arn't u xx

Sam= Very!;) and I just miss you loads

Me= Ok fine only Cause I love you xx and babe it's only been a day

(pic sent)

Sam= Wow baby you are HOT! just got hard looking at the photo xxx;) a day is already to much for me:*

Me= Thanks babe xx am gonna go dry myself off Goodnight xxx

Sam=Send me a pic of that too xx Goodnight love you xx

Me= Sam I've already sent u one so no more xxx bye love you too

Sam= Byeee xxx

And that was the end of the texts sam is definitely Obbesesed with me he is so dirty minded too hahah!.

================================
Thanks for Reading again Xxxx