Sick Sam!

Still Faith's POV
I woke at 2am To sam running quickly to the bathroom and vomiting.

"Sam are you ok baby" I said running in the toilet with him.

I looked in the toilet to see he was sick but with blood I my eyes widened.

seconds later sam dropped to the floor with a loud thud.

I bent down next to him panicking "sam, sam" I said crying and shaking him to wake up.

I ran back in the room to get my phone and called mitch.

Me=Mit-ch come qui-ckly some-things wro-ng with sam

I said panicking and crying.

Mitch= Ok am coming with kim

4 minutes later I heard mitch and Kim running up the stairs (I unlocked the door downstairs)

"OMG what happened" kim said as she had her hand over he mouth in shock while mitch stood there frozen.

"I woke up to him running in the bathroom vomiting so I ran after him then I seen blood and then he passed out" I said crying.

"Ok kim call the ambulance" mitch finally spoke up. She dialed 999 then few minutes later they came and put sam in a stretcher.

"kim can you take eve to danielle's house please" as said as she nodded and hugged me.

"He's gonna be alright don't worry" she said in my ear as I smiled.

I got in the ambulance with mitch "He's gonna be fine" mitch said hugging my side.

We soon got to the Hospital and they put sam in a hospital bed and checked him "What's Wrong with him" I said as the doctor came out of his room.

"Ok well he's got extremely bad food poisoning and he might have to stay over might for some more test" Dr. Smith Said smiling.

"Ok well am I allowed to stay over please" said as mitch stood next to me.
"Yes you are welcome to stay over only one night" Dr. Smith smiled.

"Thanks so much" I said smiling a little. "No worries he'll be fine don't worry" she said walking away.

"I'll bring you some clothes in the morning faith".

mitch said calming me down as we entered the room sam was in.

He had wires around him and the heart rate machine next to the bed.
Me and mitch sat on the 2 chairs while he was on his phone.

"Ok kim has dropped eve off at danielle's and i texted the rest of the boys my parents cece and ellie to come" He said Smiling.

"Thanks will kim be coming still" said turning my face to him.

"Well she has to go model at 1pm so she needs to get sleep so no she's not coming" He said looking at sam.

"Ok thanks" I said smiling at him. I checked the time on my phone and seen that it was 3am mitch was about to seep when we heard loud people come in

"OMG what happened to sam" ashley asked as he came in with the rest of the boys, Cece and ellie came worried.

Cece came running to me and hugged me tightly.

"its ok sis he'll be fine and healthy again".

Cece said into my ear as I cried onto her shoulder.

She calmed me down and sat next to me while mitch moved and sat opposite us.

The rest of the boys and stayed for 2 hours then went home because they were tired.

only perri mitch cece and ellie stayed while sams parents were outside speaking to the doctor.

Me ellie and cece were talking when we seen sam started to wake up. "Baby" I said standing up quickly and kissing all his face.

"Where am i" sam said trying to sit up. "no babe stay laying down and your in hospital you fainted because you had really bad food poisoning" I said crying with happiness that he woke.

"What time is it" He said looking around while mitch and ellie hugged him. "Erm 4am" I said looking at my phone.

I wanna go home babe" sam said taking all his wires off.

"Nooo Sam don't do that there here to save you" I said panicking and putting them back on him.

"Mr Craske You Can Go home tomorrow afternoon" Dr Smith Smiled.

"Can I stay with him" I asked the doctor. "Sure you can just press the button when you need something" the doctor said then left.

Cece Ellie mitch and perri stayed for 1 more hour then that went home. "I was really scared sam I couldn't stop crying".

I said Cuddling into his chest because I was laying in the hospital bed with him.

"Don't worry baby am fine now I love you" He said kissing my head. "Love you too night" I said closing my eyes and hearing his heartbeat.

================================
Thanks For Reading x Those who are Going UCAP (Not Me:( ) Have Fun