Telling The Boys am Pregnant!

Faith's POV
The next day I woke up with sam and got dressed then had breakfast to go to the studio.

"Daddy" eve said as she wanted sam to pick her up from her highchair.

"There we go princess" He said picking her and putting her back on the floor.

"Your such a good Father sam" I said kissing him.

"And your such a good Mother" He said kissing me back.

*Studio*
I walked in the studio with eve holding sams hand.

"Hey faith haven't seen you in ages" ashley said coming up to hug me.

"Yeah I know" I said smiling as everyone else came and hugged me.
"Let me go bring the girls here" I said to sam.

I went to the office and called Danielle, Kim, ellie and frankie back in the studio.

"I've got something to tell you guys" I said smiling as sam stood next to me.
"What is it" mitch said looking at us.

"Well...Am pregnant again" I said as all the boys cheered and all jumped on sam.

While the girls came and congratulate me. "Yay Am gonna be a auntie again" ellie said hugging me.

"Congrats" mitch said coming to hug me. "Thanks" I said smiling as he picked eve up "mitchy" she said hugging him as he kissed her head.

"Girl or boy " ike asked. "I haven't been to check am going in 1 Week but if it's a Girl am calling her angel but if it's a boy it's gonna be Benjamin" I said smiling.

"Am happy for you two" perri said hugging me. "Thanks" I said smiling again.

"Let's All go nandos to celebrate then" ashley said getting his jacket on.
I decided to text cece to see if she wanted to come nandos with us.

Me= Hey Do u wanna come to nandos with me the boys and girls xx

Cece= Erm..yeah but u need to talk you girls I private when we get there xxx

Me= Ok No problem byee x

Cece= Byee x

Hmm Strange... I got in my car with eve in the back with ellie and sam at the front with me.

"Princess what song do you like" sam asked as we drove out of the car park to nandos. "FROZEN" She shouted clapping her hands.

"Frozen it is" I said turning up the music.

*Nandos*
Soon we got to nados and met all the boys including cece there since she a taxi.

We went inside and sat down straight away, since there wasn't that many People today.

Me and the girls sat together While the boys hand the massive round table.

"What did you want to tell us" I said helping eve on the highchair.

"Well I went back to mine and ryans house and found him on the sofa with his feet on the table relaxing then we argued because I told him about what happened yesterday night and be didn't believe so I broke up with him and got my stuff" Cece said on the verge of crying.

"Aw cece I think we need to stop you from dating because your getting your heartbroken loads of boys" ellie said looking at her.

"I know I just want perri back I miss him" she said crying onto my shoulder. I then seen sam and mitch look over to see cece crying her eyes out on me.

They both came over. "What happened" mitch asked looking at me.
"Well she broke up with Luke ages ago then perri and now Ryan" I said as she calmed down.

"We need win perri back to you" sam said gently rubbing her shoulder to calm herself. " I miss him" she said wiping her tears.

Cece's Relationships over the past few years have got downhill....

================================
Thanks For Reading x