Eve Birthday!

Sams POV 11am (6th November)
The next day I woke up in Mitche's house in the spare room with eve sleeping next to me.

I was on my Phone then eve woke up starting to cry so I picked her up.

"Daddy" she said crying as I hugged her.

"She probably had a Bad dream".

mitch said walking into the room and sitting on the edge on the bed.

"Yeah Maybe Anyway morning" I said kissing eve's cheek.

"Happy Birthday Princess" mitch said tickling Eve as she laughed a tiny bit.

"I need to go feed eve before Faith kills me" I said laughing and standing up.
"I'll go feed her you go get ready cause and done" mitch said picking up eve. "Thanks" I said going in the bathroom.

Faith's POV

I woke up got dressed and remembered that I was alone in the house cause the girls went back home on my birthday.

I decided to where White Highwaisted jeans grey crop top black parka coat with grey vans.

I went downstairs and had breakfast
Then while I was having my last piece of toast there was a knock at the door.

I went and opened it. "Hi good morning I've got a delivery for miss Coleman" the delivery man said smiling.

"Yeah that's me"i said smiling back. "Ok well sign this for the Kids Car white range rover you ordered" He said grabbing a massive box from his truck.

"Oh yeah thank you" said as he helped me put it inside.

"Ok sign this paper then your done" He said passing me pen and paper and showing me where to sign my name.

"Ok thanks bye" I said closing the door and getting wrapping paper to wrap eve's presents up.

I got eve:
Barbie dolls/house
Made her bedroom more older for a 1 year old.
Clothes
Micky mouse Onesie and shoes
Etc.

I finished my breakfast then texed sam.

Me= Morning Babe xxx I got the delivery today for eve's birthday

Sam= Oh Yeah it's funny because now you and eve are gonna have the same car. Cute! Xx

Me= yeah I know. So should we have everyone meet at the play centre because everything is already set up x

Sam= yeah Am just gonna bring eve home to get dressed then we shall go xx

Me= Ok bye love you xx

Sam=love you too xxx

I went and put all the present by the door so when we leave I don't need to struggle 15 mins later sam came with eve.

"Mummy" she said smiling as they came through the door.

"Hey baby happy birthday your 1 today " I said kissing her cheek and kissing sams lips.

"Should we take your car cause I really wanna see what it's like in a range rover".

sam said as he put eve on the coach playing with his samsung Tablet.

"Yeah why not am gonna go get eve ready" I said getting eve then going upstairs and running a little bath with toys inside.

We Taught Eve how to say mummy and daddy And she says them really we but over the past few days we will teach her the boys names.

I finished giving eve a bath so I went in her bedroom and picked out clothes to where to the play centre and when we go out to eat.