Moving In!

Faith's POV
Later that day I Went to sams and mitche's house with all my things in the car and sam and mitch helped me.

After that we had finnished with everything and went down to cook. I suggested to cook cause I love cooking
I was in the kitchen putting the pasta in the boiling hot water when I felt to hands go around my waist and kisses on my neck. I knew it was sam.

"Sam am trying to cook" I sighed "aw we'll get mitch to do it cause I want you right now" He wispered in my ear" fine" I Said because I couldn't resist the temptation. I turned around and started kissing him back he then lifted me up on the counter with my legs around his waist and his hands on my bum sqeezing in.

I moaned as he got lower and gave me love bites on my lower chest" sam stop" I said because I know that mitch could come in anytime. He then was trying to take my shorts off but I stopped him again SAM stop it mitch could come in anytime" I said angrily" fine if you want to be like that" He said angry at me " sam am only trying to cook and you keep on kissing me" I Said getting angry my self. "Fine be like that" and then he walked off. I can't belive we just argued cause of that.

After the food was cooked we sat down with only mitch talking" ypu gym need to talk " He said. "Mitch have you got a girlfriend" " Yeah I do she's called kim"" Ok could I meet her tomorrow" I asked him. He said " yeah sure I'll call her today"

We had finished our food and we were all going to sleep when it was 11pm. But of course sam was still mad at me. I went up to sleep while sam stayed on the couch I kissed him goodnight and went back up.

================================
Thanks for reading!