Studio Time

Faith's POV
I woke up to a empty bed with a note on it.

Hey baby i've just went down to the studio don't worry I love you x

I got dressed into dark Blue high waisted jeans and a white crop top with Nike superstars then got eve washed with her playing with the toys in the water she loves water.

I got her dressed in a white long sleeved top which said ' I know am cute ' and a small baby dungarees and socks with baby Nike superstars that sam brought her. I fed eve some milk because she is still to small to have bigger foods.

I got eve and put her into the newborn pram which was purple and put some toys on top. I had breakfast quickly and got my things including eves baby bag.
Then went out the door and started walking to the studio at a normal pace.

*10 mins later*I got to the studio being greeted by danielle "Hi Faith how you and eve" she said hugging as we haven't seen each other in ages "were fine eve is such a easy baby she is always happy" I said.

"the boys are in there just sitting around" she smiled. I walked in the studio "hi boys look who I brought" they all came running with perri standing way to close to me.

"Hey Babe" sam said wrapping his hands around my waist. I turned around to kiss him and I could see perri getting jealous.

"you guys should be dancing right" they all nodded and went off exept for perri "Hey am sorry about last night it was inappropriate for making you touch my you know what" He said. "It's ok just make sure sam don't see you otherwise your gonna have to deal with him" He nodded and smiled

"You are pretty hot though but I really like your sister " He said smirking."thanks and I'll tell her that" I blushed and smiled . He went off to the rest of the boys.

*20 mins later*
The boys and I decided to play truth or dare. We were sat in a circle i was sat facing perri i was holding eve in my arms as she played with my fingers.

"Ok who is going to start first" ashley asked. "I will" Warren said "alright faith truth or dare?" "truth" I said. "OK .....which is your favourite sex position" Warren said all the boys laughed including sam. "Do I really have to say this" I said getting embarrassed. "Yeah you picked truth" He said "fine...erm...The jumping jockey" I said blushing.

"Oh so you like to be on top huh so you can ride sam the night away" Warren said laughing while I covered my whole face in embarrassment.

The boys all laughed at me. "My turn" mitch said "ok sam truth or dare" "truth" sam said. "would you ever like to got to a strip club" sam turned red. "Yeah I would but I don't need a Stripper to entertain me" sam said looking at me.

we all laughed. Ashley then had a turn "Ok perri is it true you have feelings for Faith " perri blushed and "yes I do she is fit". Sam then got angry as usuall.

We later finished playing the game turned into a naughty game with me giving Warren a lap dance and sam wasn't happy. perri kissed mitch.

Sam had to do push ups with me on him. Ashley pranked called different fast food places. It was all to funny. And then worst one going when somebody said to give all the boys a blowjob each night. Sam got angry fast.

At 3pm ashley said "Let's all go to nandos "Let's walk guys because this pram takes forever to close and put it in a car" I said to them they nodded I took my coat off as it was a sunny day for October.

I heard whistles coming from sam.i turned around "shut up sam" I said laughing "you've got a great ass" sam shouted making all the boys looking my bum. "you guys are making me feel uncomfortable" I said then I got a text from sam

Sam= you look so hot today xx

me= thanks babe x

I turned around and smiled at him.

Sam= am definitely gonna do you tonight xx

Me= No problem can't wait xxx

We soon got to nandos and got into a big round booth with me at the end with the pram sitting next to sam.
I ordered Medium Chicken and chips with rice and salad. While Eve was sleeping.

The boys basically ordered the whole menu. When we had finished 3 girls came in and I reconised lisa the one that sam cheated on me with. "Faith lisa is here" ashley said to me. "Yeah I know am just gonna ignore her. Sam felt awkward about the situation.

We stayed 20 mins because I was feeding eve. Then when we about to leave lisa and her friends got up aswell.

They went out quickly.
"I see your with your bodyguards faith" she said as we came out of nandos. Sam was with the pram. "And I see your with your Sluts "I said smirking.

"Oh shut up at least I don't fuck with all them each night. Sam loves me it's what he said when he was giving me the time of my life "she said coming closer to me.

"At least I got someone that loves me and a happy life unlike you low life bitch" I said She then slapped me which made the boys shocked.

I lost it and went crazy on her ragging her hair once again "Mitch get the pram" sam shouted as he came to hold me by the waist.

While ashley held lisa "LET ME GO SAM I NEED TO TEACH THIS BITCH A LESSON!" I shouted getting out of his grip and going for lisa again. Sam got me and dragged me away from lisa.

We sat on a bench in the park close to nandos "babe you need to stop fighting with her don't listen to anything she says" He said hugging me as I calmed down "you wouldn't want eve hearing about this when she is older" He said kissing my forehead." Am sorry I just really hate her". The other boys started to come back looking for us.

"Faith you were crazy wow I thought you were gonna kick me" ashley said laughing. I smiled.

"Let's go home has eve woken up" I said checking the pram that mitch was with " yeah she was playing with her toys the whole time" He laughed and picked up eve carefully. Me and sam walked home while the boys walked to danceworks." Sam You left your car at Danceworks" I said "I'll get it tomorrow" He said opening our door.

We walked in and I put the pram away and got eve into her micky mouse Onesie and got her to sleep in sams arms. I got changed into leggings and sams black hoodie.

I sat down next to sam while flicking through some channels. We had a small baby cot for eve downstairs so that she could sleep. Sam put her in the cot and sat down.

"Sam" I said as he looked at me I then kissed him for a few seconds. "I love you" I said taking his shirt off " I love you too" He said kissing me back and taking my clothes off and getting the Condom to be safe;)........

================================
Thanks for reading this Longggg! Chapter x